+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Noc code 4214

yasmeen28

Jul 30, 2019
Closer to end date of submission...
Sorry I didn’t understood what ur saying
since we had one month to submit our application from June 3 Most people submitted there application around end of month and now it a month to most of us so I think there is more work load for them that’s why we are not hearing anything from them.

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Nazia and Yasmeen,

Hope u r doing good. Please help me understand that if it is necessary to have an ECE diploma or degree for applying for NOC 4214? Or else BED (Bacholer of Education) and BSC degree is enough plus 5 years of experience in teaching in preschool is adequate. Please share your views. Looking forward to hear from you both. Thanks in advance. Your help will r

yasmeen28

Jul 30, 2019
Hi Nazia and Yasmeen,

Hope u r doing good. Please help me understand that if it is necessary to have an ECE diploma or degree for applying for NOC 4214? Or else BED (Bacholer of Education) and BSC degree is enough plus 5 years of experience in teaching in preschool is adequate. Please share your views. Looking forward to hear from you both. Thanks in advance. Your help will r
I have same case as you and I applied now waiting for them to reply. I think they look for similar experience. They didn’t ask for ECE diploma or degree. I think B Ed is similar to ECE. I could be wrong. If you get NOI you should apply and see what they do. Since there is no fee to apply for NOVA SCOTIA.

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Thanks a lot Yasmeen. Thank you so much for the prompt reply. Keep in touch. We all can help each other in this group to achieve our dream.

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Thanks a lot Yasmeen. Thank you so much for the prompt reply. Keep in touch. We all can help each other in this group to achieve our dream.

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Nazia,

Thanks a ton. I'm from India. Still not applied cuz I was in delimma to file it or not as I have read in this forum as well as from other forums that ECE diploma or degree is mandatory. You guys also can search and share wit

Reactions: Nazia_I01