+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Early Childhood Educators (ECE) immigration Pilot 2022 Invitees

atul1987

Jan 19, 2023
Hello just starting a thread as I couldn't find any. Is there anyone out there who has received expression of interest for Canadian PR through the by Nova Scotia PNP pathway For the Early Childhood Immigration Pilot draw held on Dec 20, 2022. Lets be in touch here and keep us updated on the apication status.

Draw details - https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/ece-pilot/

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello just starting a thread as I couldn't find any. Is there anyone out there who has received expression of interest for Canadian PR through the by Nova Scotia PNP pathway For the Early Childhood Immigration Pilot draw held on Dec 20, 2022. Lets be in touch here and keep us updated on the apication status.

Draw details - https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/ece-pilot/
Did you submit forms after NOI

atul1987

Jan 19, 2023
Same message I also got..do you know of anyone else who has received the NOI..maybe we can create watsapp group!

Aigbemare

Jun 20, 2019
Category........
Other
Thank you for creating this group. Been looking everywhere for information on this pilot. I got NOI and I submitted all the forms. Got a mail too but haven’t heard from them. Please add me to the WhatsApp group let’s keep in touch.

Abidejazbio

Feb 3, 2023
Thank you for creating this group. Been looking everywhere for information on this pilot. I got NOI and I submitted all the forms. Got a mail too but haven’t heard from them. Please add me to the WhatsApp group let’s keep in touch.
Have you received successfull pre assessment aplicant mail from novascotia on 30th Jan?

Aigbemare

Jun 20, 2019
Category........
Other
Lets disclose ee score so we may get an idea for selection mine is 402 in total and clb8
Selection is not based on crs score or ielts. It’s based on the certificates/qualifications you have as an ECE. From what I gathered, there are different levels of ECE, depending on your qualifications and experience.