+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova scotia documents request

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi,Could you please share what documents to upload after completing the application.

some NSNP60. can ou share any links to download all the forms and submit in one shot. How to get evience of work NOC2011 doc etc

Thanks,
Srikanth.

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
srikanukollu said:
Hi,Could you please share what documents to upload after completing the application.

some NSNP60. can ou share any links to download all the forms and submit in one shot. How to get evience of work NOC2011 doc etc

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Can you share your timeline? Did you apply under demand stream? What month did NSOI receive your application?

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi,

Just type Nova scotia PNPyou get info about it..But this site really sucks, unable to save docs it takes hours to save my info...
Everyone can apply once you are Eligible in EE,you need to provide your EE number and job validation code. After filling all the info in the final page you need to upload docs...I am unable to get those forms, some are relavent to me some are not. Please find it below:

Evidence Of Work Experience Matching NOC 2011----How to get this form
signed notice(personal information collection)
signed declaration
NSNP50: Rep(use of representative form)
NSNP60:Designate(Designate individual form)
Visas and prmits(proof of legal presence)
past immigration
Whether these forms are mandatory or not forms where to download, if it is not applicable is there any option to leave it without uploading. Please help me out folks to get these and upload it fast.

Thanks,
Srikanth