+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry for 2016

anirudhap

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors,
i am not able to see section J - Information about finances in online NSNP form (eNSNP)...

any solution?

mrehanraza

Jun 10, 2016
Shad0wFax said:
Hi All,

I happened receive the below mail from NS yesterday. Would like to understand if anyone has received similar mail from them and if yes what could be the timeline for them to process the application.

REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Thx,
Hanmanth

Hello dear,
i have received same e-mail as i have sent my docs on oct,2015....but i have not replied them yet because my express entry profile is already been expire and wondering what should i do,any suggestions will be highly appreciated....

GaganDesi

Star Member
Jul 31, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
They didnt start yet
Do you mean, they set this stream but has not accepted any applicant yet? Looks like this stream is available on their website for quite a few months?

ftareen65

Mar 5, 2015
Its taking around 12 months for the document review, once its reviewed then they will require you to send the bank statement, job details in reference to NOC.. I had applied back in Aug 2015, just received this update.. Not sure how long they will take from here onwards.

saqib315

Aug 21, 2016
Shad0wFax said:
Hi All,

I happened receive the below mail from NS yesterday. Would like to understand if anyone has received similar mail from them and if yes what could be the timeline for them to process the application.

REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Thx,
Hanmanth

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello there,

I have applied for the NSOD on Nov'2015 and got this email from them on June 7th. I called and spoke to them on a later date and asked them the reason for it. It's just an email they are sending to all the applicant to reconfirm that applicants still want their application to process as the processing time is being longer. However, I spoke to to them at the end of July and they said they are still processing the files from August'2015. Not sure when my tern will come!!!

Cheers,
Saqib
[/size][/size]

mahesh_amc

Oct 17, 2015
ftareen65 said:
Its taking around 12 months for the document review, once its reviewed then they will require you to send the bank statement, job details in reference to NOC.. I had applied back in Aug 2015, just received this update.. Not sure how long they will take from here onwards.
Hi there,

Please keep posted the updated, so i can follow you. my friend applied in October 2015.

Thanks

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahesh_amc said:
Hi there,

Please keep posted the updated, so i can follow you. my friend applied in October 2015.

Thanks
Hi all, I just want to ask just in case, what kind of document do you provide to show that your work experience matches NOC 2011? Could that be Certificate of employment with job description? Thanks.

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi Seniors,

I will apply the NSPNP demand express entry stream and I started to collect the documentation. There is a statement that ''Correspondence from previous attempts to immigrate to Canada through provincial or federal immigration categories. Include correspondence received from the provincial or Canadian government associated with each previous application. ''

I only sent an email for EOI to Prince Edward Island Province last week. I haven't recieved any reply from them yet. Should I add this correspondance to my file? Is there any possibility to affect my application negatively? Please advice.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
hellgate said:
Hi Seniors,

I will apply the NSPNP demand express entry stream and I started to collect the documentation. There is a statement that ''Correspondence from previous attempts to immigrate to Canada through provincial or federal immigration categories. Include correspondence received from the provincial or Canadian government associated with each previous application. ''

I only sent an email for EOI to Prince Edward Island Province last week. I haven't recieved any reply from them yet. Should I add this correspondance to my file? Is there any possibility to affect my application negatively? Please advice.
I guess you better off not mentioning any attempt or they will get back to you telling you, you have no intention to reside in NS

Reactions: FANREVEL

rokee

Jul 8, 2016
good day seniors,

i am a complete novice to NSNP EE stream. i checked their site and i scored 68/100. i dont know how to apply. i would prefer online application as i presume it will be faster. i wouldnt mind any other way. please someone should break it down for me

Ayucan

Aug 31, 2016
Its been so long and till now Nova Scotia is not accepting new applications, any idea when will this stream open up. As this is completely online now, will they be working on the same strategy as SINP

shishir677

Jun 9, 2016
Why cant i upload attachments in nova Scotia online application? is it browser dependent issue or any other issue?

any one can help in this issue?

cjulio

Sep 29, 2016
Hello everyone!

I just registered on this forum but I've been investigating for NS Demand EE for about 1 year and I'm waiting they open this stream for this 2016 to apply.
However, I still have some doubts I would want somebody to help me clarify them, please if possible:

- I have my documents for proving my years of work experience. When I went to have them translated, the translator asked me if I didn't need to have them legalized first. This is the bigest doubt I have now because I don't have any of these documents legalized. They are original documents issued by my previous employers but no one of these are legalized. Same happens with my financial documents and some others.

Please, if anyone has the answer I will appreciate them a lot!

Thanks!