+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry for 2016

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone

I need to know when will "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry" will accept new applicant in 2016? According to their website they are saying "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is not accepting new applications at this time." so when will they open this program again or is it finished for 2016 ? This program is for those who don't have job offer ? am i right ?

any information with relevant reference will be highly appreciated.

Cheers !

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
lildip said:
Hi Everyone

I need to know when will "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry" will accept new applicant in 2016? According to their website they are saying "Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is not accepting new applications at this time." so when will they open this program again or is it finished for 2016 ? This program is for those who don't have job offer ? am i right ?

any information with relevant reference will be highly appreciated.

Cheers !
The speculation is that they'll be starting in mid-may or june. hope that helped.

N Ajay Chowdary

Oct 27, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent along with app
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Request
Sent along with app
Med's Done....
Sent along with app
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2016
LANDED..........
22-09-2016
Yes this is for applicants who dose not have job offer, and according to NS the average time to application process is 8months.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
N Ajay Chowdary said:
Yes this is for applicants who dose not have job offer, and according to NS the average time to application process is 8months.
hello mr. chowdhary
can u please tell me which province u applied for PNP, and what was ur CRS, and how long it took to get nomination.
highly appreciate ur help.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
N Ajay Chowdary said:
how many people they invite in each intake ? any idea ?

N Ajay Chowdary

Oct 27, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
20-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
IELTS Request
Sent along with app
File Transfer...
25-04-2016
Med's Request
Sent along with app
Med's Done....
Sent along with app
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2016
LANDED..........
22-09-2016
No dear!! No Idea

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
fahad04 said:
I assume, it will be 2016 October or later for NSDEE opening.

Thanks.
Yes, I agree with you. The earliest time is October while July to December applicants are in the queue yet.

Shad0wFax

Dec 22, 2014
Moh Mor said:
Yes, I agree with you. The earliest time is October while July to December applicants are in the queue yet.
Hi All,

I happened receive the below mail from NS yesterday. Would like to understand if anyone has received similar mail from them and if yes what could be the timeline for them to process the application.

REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Thx,
Hanmanth

palchak

Sep 28, 2015
I also got this mail yesterday and i replied to them today, i have sent them my documents last year in September. When did you send yours?

Shad0wFax

Dec 22, 2014
palchak said:
I also got this mail yesterday and i replied to them today, i have sent them my documents last year in September. When did you send yours?
Even i sent it in Sep 2015.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Shad0wFax said:
Even i sent it in Sep 2015.
hi

need help what is the way to apply for them NSOI

my noc is 1112 with 5 years of experience.........
and did you receive your email in spam or inbox

thanks in advance

Rakeshjogi

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Shad0wFax said:
Hi All,

I happened receive the below mail from NS yesterday. Would like to understand if anyone has received similar mail from them and if yes what could be the timeline for them to process the application.

REPLY REQUIRED] | [RÉPONSE NÉCESSAIRE]

Le français suit l’anglais. / French follows English.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Thx,
Hanmanth
I received the same mail and replied them . They are in doubt that a person may get invitation in 10 months when they start assessment.

Shad0wFax

Dec 22, 2014
Rakeshjogi said:
I received the same mail and replied them . They are in doubt that a person may get invitation in 10 months when they start assessment.
Seriously?? 10 months for assessment alone? Did you find this info on any forum.

arcayo

Jun 8, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
accra, ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
14-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-10-2016
I received the same message too, I sent in my application October 2015, I hav reply them though, anybody with the idea of how long for them to process?