+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry -> CLOSED PERMANENTLY

Lasip

Jun 7, 2020
Hello,
Nova Scotia Express Entry Category B appears to have been closed permanently.
Category A is to be closed permanently from 4th January 2020.

Category A will close permanently at noon Jan. 4, 2021.
Category B is now closed permanently.
Candidates may wish to review the past draw criteria for the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream and eligibility of other Nova Scotia Nominee Program streams.
The Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities stream is more targeted and efficient in selection and processing. Only eligible candidates will receive invitations to apply based on draw criteria.
Source

• Sad
Reactions: Mustafa83 and upon

Mustafa83

Oct 17, 2017
Azerbaijan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Bad news indeed. Maybe they will introduce another program and hopefully the one that will not require a job offer or connection to the province.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Saskatchewan does not and I think Alberta as well.
Saskatchewan you get 20 points for close connection (relative). Also Saskatchewan has an International Skilled Worker: Employment Offer stream. Alberta is only accepting right now those who are living, working or studying in the province right now. And have added to Alberta: Express entry - Increased chances if “you have a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta.”

Gauchan325696

Jun 29, 2021
For Nova Scotia Express, what type of document is it mentioning for NOC 2016, my job is 1311 - Accounting Technicians and bookkeeper and my job duties are clearly in line with the NOC so, what do I have to do or what do I have to type to make that documents valid? anyone knows ? My experience letter already has all the duties in it as well included so I am confused.