+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Demand EE stream - 2017 intake join here

Srividya

Feb 6, 2017
I want to prepare resume to send to PNP
How many pages can the resume be?
Should the resume contain the list of projects and also their description on which I worked on?
Please can anyone let me know...

gags_kohli

May 1, 2017
Indi- canada said:
its not available yet. waiting for update on the website.
guess the list is out yesterday with 16 occupations being listed for now... the stream is going to open in the coming weeks...

thebrave

Jun 17, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

Please add me in whatsapp group. +923323133367

Thanks

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi. I have 3 questions. Kindly guide me

1. I have filled the online application form & also have attachments. Can i submit the application right now or have to wait till the announcement of intake period from Nova Scotia??

2. We have to upload proof of funds right now with the attachments or at later stage we have to provide our bank account statement. We are 4 family members, kindly guide how much i have to show in my account.

3. I have contacted my organization's HR, they told me that they will only provide the reference letter on the pet format which does not includes job descriptions & number of weeks. Some one guide me that i can prepare the reference letter by myself on Rs. 100 Stamp paper for each job & mention all the required data & then get it verify by the Notary Public Officer rather then by HR officer. Is it acceptable???