+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest-Ontario

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
Hello All,

I am a new applicant for PR. my CRS score is 354. i have created my profile with CIC. this week i.e on 3rd july is received Notification of Interest from ON asking me to apply for OINP. I got this NOI due to recent change in Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. they are inviting people with CRS less than 400(recent update (June 28 2017) : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html).

I have following questions.
1. Should i proceed with the Nomination process ? or increase my CRS with better IELTS(current band 6.5).
2. What is the chance that i will get nominated by ON because my CRS is not 400+.

Please help.
Thanks in advance. God bless!!

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
1. Should i proceed with the Nomination process ? or increase my CRS with better IELTS(current band 6.5).

It all depends on how you want to do things. If you'd like to put time and energy into retaking IELTS and are confident of getting a better score, then go for it.
On the other hand, if you have all your documents ready for OINP and don't mind spending 1500 CAD in application fees, then you should apply to Ontario.

2. What is the chance that i will get nominated by ON because my CRS is not 400+.

Since you've been selected under the new target for ICT professions, you will get your nomination even if your CRS is less than 400. Ontario has been processing applications for ICT professionals faster so there's a good chance you'll get nominated in 2 weeks or less after applying.

Good luck
Please see my answers in pink. Good luck.

Reactions: Shivaraj_1988

blackbeauty_xxx

Mar 28, 2013
Hello All,

I am a new applicant for PR. my CRS score is 354. i have created my profile with CIC. this week i.e on 3rd july is received Notification of Interest from ON asking me to apply for OINP. I got this NOI due to recent change in Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. they are inviting people with CRS less than 400(recent update (June 28 2017) : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html).

I have following questions.

Please help.
Thanks in advance. God bless!!
Can you share your timelines like when u have created EE profile and when u have received NOI ?

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
Please see my answers in pink. Good luck.
Many thanks Wandering.

I have all the checklist documents ready except
1. PoF(12300 CAD)
2. references letters from my employers (Inprogress).

Do i need them while applying for nomination application or i will need to produce them once i get ITA?

Thanks in advance..!! God bless

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Many thanks Wandering.

I have all the checklist documents ready except
1. PoF(12300 CAD)
2. references letters from my employers (Inprogress).

Do i need them while applying for nomination application or i will need to produce them once i get ITA?

Thanks in advance..!! God bless
You'll need to upload both with your application.

I would suggest that you wait till you have all the documents in hand before registering on the e-filing portal because you've only 14 days to complete your application once you register.

Good luck.

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
You'll need to upload both with your application.

I would suggest that you wait till you have all the documents in hand before registering on the e-filing portal because you've only 14 days to complete your application once you register.

Good luck.

thanks.
1 last question.
If i wait for 2-3 months and arrange both docs and then apply, will i have chance of getting nomination. i m aware that the NOI is valid for 6months but scared that if i delay then the doors may be closed through Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream due increased competition .

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
thanks.
1 last question.
If i wait for 2-3 months and arrange both docs and then apply, will i have chance of getting nomination. i m aware that the NOI is valid for 6months but scared that if i delay then the doors may be closed through Ontario's Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream due increased competition .
I guess that's a risk you'll have to take since you need time to collect all the documents. If the quota for this year is full by the time you're ready to apply, you'll be considered for next year's quota. Good luck.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

Shivaraj_1988

Jul 6, 2017
Hello Guys,

I have experience of 6+ years in IT. currently working in an MNC in Bengaluru, India . This is my 3rd Company. i have got letters from my previous companies. Worried how to get reference letter from current company. if i approach them for letter then my job might be insecure.
cannot ask manager for his help fir the same reason. please suggest any alternatives .

Any help !!!
Thanks in Advance

bubbly_87

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
how to get Notification of Interest from Ontario ?