+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest from Ontario - 19th December 2022

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
Hi All,

We received NOI from Ontario on 19th Dec and submitted the profile on 20th Jan'2023. It's been more than 6 weeks and still, the status is Decision In-progress.

Has anyone received the approval from Ontario who received the NOI on the 19th? Also, when you have submitted your profile?

It is frustrating - No express entry draws and the OINP application is not moving!!

If anyone would like to share their status, it will be helpful for others. Thank you in advance!

Azami

Dec 7, 2022
Why are you complaining? You submitted the profile on Jan 20, so only 49 days ago. If you took a minute to check the processing times on the Ontario Nominations website, you'd know that it takes 70 – 100 days. It's counted from your application submission date, obviously, not the NOI date. 49 out of potentiall 100 days - you're frustrated for nothing.

Reactions: Taran D

dharmin

Jan 18, 2023
Hi All,

We received NOI from Ontario on 19th Dec and submitted the profile on 20th Jan'2023. It's been more than 6 weeks and still, the status is Decision In-progress.

Has anyone received the approval from Ontario who received the NOI on the 19th? Also, when you have submitted your profile?

It is frustrating - No express entry draws and the OINP application is not moving!!

If anyone would like to share their status, it will be helpful for others. Thank you in advance!
Hello Rachit. I guess You are just one step away from final decision. I have a status of Assessment on my profile. May i know know long it took for your application to move from assessment o decision in progress. and also in what stream have you applied?

rachitjain03

Nov 23, 2022
Hello Rachit. I guess You are just one step away from final decision. I have a status of Assessment on my profile. May i know know long it took for your application to move from assessment o decision in progress. and also in what stream have you applied?
Hi Dharmin, It got approved on 10th March. Applied in Human Capital CEC.