+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice to appear- to take the oath of citizenship

rivasa

Jul 3, 2014
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p After long time of waiting finally i will become a citizen. I cant wait until August 06. I feel so excited, happy and blessed at the same time . Thank to GOD

Goldline

Mar 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rivasa said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p After long time of waiting finally, i will be a citizen soon, i feel so excited , happy and blessed at the same time.... i called to cic centre on July 18/2014 and the agent just told me that my application was under the categorie of Non-rutine and i have to wait until december 2014. I don't trust people i believe in GOD. i cant wait... :p ;D :-* :'(
You re sooooo excited that you did not give us any details. All we learn from your post is that the agent told you to wait till dec 2015. Why are u so excited?

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goldline said:
You re sooooo excited that you did not give us any details. All we learn from your post is that the agent told you to wait till dec 2015. Why are u so excited?
Exactly, Why are you so exicted? Are you exicted that you have to wait till December 2015?