+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of seizure (IMM 5265) for RTD. HELP PLS

ihalfrep

Feb 20, 2023
Hey everyone, I was applying for my RTD and for a section I have to include the IMM 5265 form, now I have all the other documents that came in the package like the certified copies for my passport but it seems I have lost the Notice of Seizure, will I be able to obtain a copy, if yes, how?
Please advise how to process want to file my RTD ASAP

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
Hey everyone, I was applying for my RTD and for a section I have to include the IMM 5265 form, now I have all the other documents that came in the package like the certified copies for my passport but it seems I have lost the Notice of Seizure, will I be able to obtain a copy, if yes, how?
Contact your lawyer, they have a copy of your application too. If they dont have it too just call ircc and then irb.

Littlebeee

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Do you still have access to you IRCC portal if so login in and you should find a copy there

elonaaa1

Mar 18, 2020
Hi did you get your copy of notice of seizure
If yes please tell me how