+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Interest by Nova Scotia for Nurses May 22, 2020

Robert1015

Jul 3, 2020
Hello Future Canadians!

I would just like to ask those who received Notice of Interest from Nova Scotia for Registered Nurses. Where are you now in your applications? Would you mind sharing your journey so far?

I have just submitted my application with a help of an agency. It has been a month since the notice of interest and I am quiet anxious what would be the result plus the unknown timeline due to COVID situation.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Keep safe.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Hello Future Canadians!

I would just like to ask those who received Notice of Interest from Nova Scotia for Registered Nurses. Where are you now in your applications? Would you mind sharing your journey so far?

I have just submitted my application with a help of an agency. It has been a month since the notice of interest and I am quiet anxious what would be the result plus the unknown timeline due to COVID situation.

Keep safe.
When did you submit your application?

Robert1015

Jul 3, 2020
submitted last June 15
file number June 18
haven't heard any since then.
Those who got LOI last April 27 haven't even received nomination.

at least, you received your file number.
Does this imply they have reviewed your application’s completeness and queued for assessment?

I hope in the coming weeks, you will receive your PNP.

That means I have to wait longer

thanks for the replies. Hope we will receive good news from others.

Last edited:

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
yes. let's
at least, you received your file number.
Does this imply they have reviewed your application’s completeness and queued for assessment?

I hope in the coming weeks, you will receive your PNP.

That means I have to wait longer

thanks for the replies. Hope we will receive good news from others.
Hopefully, in God's grace!
Let's hope for the best!

Maybe after 3-4 days you will also receive your file number.

Reactions: Robert1015

nicka.rivera

Jun 9, 2020
Hi.

LOI 22 May 2020
NS Application Submitted 02 July 2020

Still waiting for updates. Hoping and praying that we all receive the PNP nomination this month.

Reactions: Robert1015

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Hello Future Canadians!

Keep safe.
Hello Future Canadians!

Keep safe.
hi trebor!

goodluck on ur nomination. since it is "covid pace" nominations are quite on a slow move.
during my time, they gave it in a span of less than a week to two weeks (in my case).

regarding my stand on the application, we're currently on the 6th month mark and still waiting for coPR (by gods grace).

anyway, just keep in touch and best of luck to all of us future canadian nurses!

Robert1015

Jul 3, 2020
hi trebor!

goodluck on ur nomination. since it is "covid pace" nominations are quite on a slow move.
during my time, they gave it in a span of less than a week to two weeks (in my case).

regarding my stand on the application, we're currently on the 6th month mark and still waiting for coPR (by gods grace).

anyway, just keep in touch and best of luck to all of us future canadian nurses!
Hello! :)

Thank you for sharing your application status.

I hope you will receive the COPR this month.

Last edited:

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019

nicka.rivera

Jun 9, 2020
How many days has it been? Based on my experience, it was after 5days that they replied with file number and asked for additional docs.
Just patiently wait and it will come.
best of luck to you again
It’s been 6 days. But still hoping and praying for the best.