+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Decision Timeline

rozana21

Aug 31, 2019
is calling IRB and asking about status of application affect negatively? I heard some people saying when calling too much they delay processing time and take longer

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
is calling IRB and asking about status of application affect negatively? I heard some people saying when calling too much they delay processing time and take longer
No it shouldn’t but if do call and bother them too much they may not give you the earliest slot available. in general whether it is medical secretaries or IRB agents it is not a good idea to excessively bother the person doing the schedule. You can certainly call if your timeline is very different than others.

Luluolu

Apr 30, 2020
I had a two hearing first in January 2019 then March 2019 and received NOD in February 2020
They accepted me and my wife but rejected my kids because of US nationality.
Hi, why where your kids denied and how old are your kids

luckyrefugee

Mar 5, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC missisuaga
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
26-11-2020
Med's Request
19-04-2021
Med's Done....
19-04-2021
LANDED..........
21-04-2021
hi rozana it is a strange situation. but i dont think so calling IRB and inquiring your decision is something bad. My hearing happened on 22nd August 2019 and i was waiting for my decision after that. Waited for 6 weeks then 8 weeks and then after 12 weeks got frustrated. So i use to call them every week thursday and everytime they would say. no decision on your file. Till the lucky day arrived and i can them in the morning on 2nd December 2019 and the lady told me your decision is made. i was shocked and asked very curiosuly. Can i know and she replied. your accepted. and followed by the call i got my decsion letter on the following tuesday in post. So good luck and be positive.

rozana21

Aug 31, 2019
hi rozana it is a strange situation. but i dont think so calling IRB and inquiring your decision is something bad. My hearing happened on 22nd August 2019 and i was waiting for my decision after that. Waited for 6 weeks then 8 weeks and then after 12 weeks got frustrated. So i use to call them every week thursday and everytime they would say. no decision on your file. Till the lucky day arrived and i can them in the morning on 2nd December 2019 and the lady told me your decision is made. i was shocked and asked very curiosuly. Can i know and she replied. your accepted. and followed by the call i got my decsion letter on the following tuesday in post. So good luck and be positive.
Where was your case montreal or toronto ?? My case was fast track it is over 6 months now still waiting for decision .. some one I know told me when she call to ask every two weeks theu get mad and tell her calling
wont make any difference . Be patient and wait!!!

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi can you share IRB number where you was calling?

Jan 10, 2017
That's strange because when I call them and ask my decision they said we can't see your decision, you must wait for the mail.

RefugeeClaim1

Apr 5, 2020
Has anyone received notice of decision of their hearing or file review process since March 15? Asking for a friend who is under the file review process and submitted all her supporting documents already but have not heard anything yet.