+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice of Assessment or Proof of income statement option c

ameer omer

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

I recently started a job in Canada in December, which means I do not have a NOA or Proof of income statement option C from CRA. I do not want to wait to apply for my wifes sponsorship. Please let me know if I should submit my application with an employment letter, pay stubs and an explanation as to why I do not have a NOA or Proof of income statement option C, because I just arrived to Canada.

Please help,
Thanks

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
yes....you can submit application with an employment letter, pay stubs and an explanation as to why you do not have a NOA or Proof of income statement option C.......refer...checklist............if you cannot provide NOA

cn07

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,

I recently started a job in Canada in December, which means I do not have a NOA or Proof of income statement option C from CRA. I do not want to wait to apply for my wifes sponsorship. Please let me know if I should submit my application with an employment letter, pay stubs and an explanation as to why I do not have a NOA or Proof of income statement option C, because I just arrived to Canada.

Please help,
Thanks
Hey how did you take care of this? I am in same situation