+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice for Interview????? ( Visitor Visa)

touseef00

May 17, 2011
Hi Guys,

I applied on 2nd June for multiple entry visit visa. Today they email me to come for interview on 21 Jun to complete their assessment for my application. Does anyone know if its a good thing or a bad thing?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

touseef00 said:
Hi Guys,

I applied on 2nd June for multiple entry visit visa. Today they email me to come for interview on 21 Jun to complete their assessment for my application. Does anyone know if its a good thing or a bad thing?
Sort of half way between good and bad. If it was good, they would issue the TRV without an interview, if it was bad, they would just refuse without an interview.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
touseef00 said:
Hi Guys,

Did you get your visaÉ what happened,how was the interviewÉ My husband also in the same situation ,please help

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The OP did not get a visitor visa after the interview:

touseef00 said:
My Wife (canadian citzen) went to Canada to deliver our first baby. for that i applied for visitor visa and got rejected because in the form i didnt mention that my dad stayed in canada for 3 year but when they calld me for interview i told them everything cuz of that they were like i tryed to hide this and gave me a 2 year ban (inadmissible to enter canada for 2 year from the date letter is issued)

Now my question is can my wife sponsor me and once everything is done and goto Canada after 2 years after completing the ban or i have to apply the whole process after 2 years or hire the lawyer and fight against it. ANy suggestions?

touseef00

May 17, 2011
nope i didnt get a visa and they put a 2 year ban on me because i didnt fill out the application properly where i have to mention history of lsat 10 years. whats going on with ur husband?? mayb i will b able to help.. sorry for the late reply.