+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notice: Express Entry system update impacting fee payment for PR applications

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Received the following email today, may be of use to those struggling with payment errors. Note- they claim that we have 15 extra days to submit, but my account does not reflect this increased time period.

-----------------------
Notice: Recent Express Entry system update impacting fee payment for permanent residence applications
December 2, 2016

This letter is addressed to candidates who have been invited to apply for permanent residence to inform them of the steps to follow to avoid technical difficulties when paying the fees for their permanent residence application.

Recent changes to the Express Entry system took place on November 19, 2016. While your application is not affected by these changes, the recent update may be causing problems with paying the application fee and submitting your application on time.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is giving you fifteen (15) more days from the date in your invitation letter to follow the steps below and submit your application. This will make sure you have more time to successfully submit your application for permanent residence.

To ensure that your application is submitted without difficulties, you need to confirm that you provided all the information for your education history and personal activities. To do this, follow these steps:

1. In your profile, go to each web form and open the subsection that includes a grid of saved records. Scroll to the bottom of the section and click the Modify button on a grid entry.

2. Your profile will display your previously entered information. To validate that you have provided all the necessary information, please click the blue Check for Completeness button at the top of the web form.

3. When you have provided the necessary information and are ready to save, click the blue Save and exit button.

4. Repeat these steps for each grid entry in the section.

Visit the Express Entry section of our website and the Help Centre for more information.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
Got the same. No change in remaining days though

anotheruser

Feb 17, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-DEC-2016
Good news! I just checked my account and discovered that they added 15 extra days to submit. FYI, I received ITA on November 15.