+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notarized credential in Saudi Arabia

itsakif

Mar 6, 2010
Hi,
Hi All,

Presently iam working in Saudi Arabia and planning to lodge my Application Sydney - New Delhi instead of London under NOC 0213 is it ok.

I belong to Andhra Pradesh (India) studied under Osmania University , Where i can notarize my Educational documents in Saudi Arabia for submission of full docs. I appreciate all who contribute on this issue.

* Educational Documents Proof
** Notarized Copy of 10th Class Certificate
** Notarized Copy of 10th Class Passing Certificate
** Notarized Copy of 12th Class Certificate
** Notarized Copy of 12th Class Passing Certificate
** Notarized Copy of B.Com Degree Certificate
** Notarized Copy of B.Com Degree Convocation Certificate
** Original Transcript of B.Com Degree in sealed envelope

Regard's

shezad

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sakif better to make notarized from india,in saud they will charge u alot
aorund around 30-50SR per documents, call some one in hyd and do it
from them and say him to post u in saudi, or other thing u can do from indian
embassy also but for this u r documents already should attested by MEA in india.

I was in riyadh 3 years nice place but irritating people.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Yes I agree with Shezad. Even if you send by courier ( Saudi post has EMS - cheaper than other courier) to India and get it back by courier, still it will not cost you much like attesting in the Embassy.There are embarrassing formalities.

itsakif

Mar 6, 2010
Thank's Shehzad,

As iam working in Saudi Arabia and if it is acceptable by Canada Immigration official , I will do it in India itself,

One more doubt After sending ORIGINAL TRANSCRIPT (CONSOLIDATED MEMO OF MASTER/DEGREE) When they will return original's ...........

Brother like our "fingers" no corner of this world is peaceful ...... Have a wonderful life

shezad

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think it will be problem, if you will notarized from India.
second dont send orignal transcripts which you have currently.

request for new one in sealed envelope from your university
send it that. so no problem for you.

Regards
Shezad

drofacademics

Dec 8, 2009
Greetings ,
U need to lodge your application to London and not Sydney .
See this website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/london.asp

For Notary , make use of India and not Embassy of India . In India it will cost you 40 rupees per document or less . U need to go to civil court and go to any person who is authorize for doing notary .
Embassy of Riyadh ( Website : http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/Attestation.html ) READ THE WHOLE PROCEDURE IT WILL TAKE 4 OR MONTHS AND MORE OVER U NEED NOT TO ATTEST DOCUMENTS THROUGH MINISTY FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION

8) Academic Degree / Certificate
SR. 40

Requirements for attestation of Academic Degree / Certificate:-

Original Passport (including subsequent additional booklets if any)
Photocopy of inside cover pages and other relevant pages of the passport.
If original degree / certificate is to be attested:
(i) Original and a photocopy of the Degree/Certificate duly attested by the General Administration Department of the concerned State/ Ministry of HRD and the Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi.
(ii) Original and a photocopy of the Mark Sheet
If a copy of the degree / certificate is to be attested:
(i) Original and two photocopies of the Degree/Certificate duly attested by the General Administration Department of the concerned State and the Consular Section, Ministry of External Affairs, Patiala House, New Delhi.
(ii) Original and a photocopy of the Mark Sheet

FOR NOTARY OF DOCUMENT : Website : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG73.asp

Certified copies or notarized documentsTo have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
the name of the original document
the date of the certification
his or her name
his or her official position or title
his or her signature
People authorized to certify copies include the following:

In Canada:

a commissioner of oaths
a notary public
a justice of the peace
Outside Canada:

a judge
a magistrate
a notary public
an officer of a court of justice
a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the person is living

..................................................................................................

Regarding sending your original documents .....
DON'T SEND YOUR ORIGINAL MARKSHEET.
Do credential evaluation of your 12th and B-Com from WES ( CANADA )
It will have a good impact factor .

Regards
drofacademics

shezad

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and one thing in india when we do notary they stamp it with true copy
and another one stamp of notary public lawyer information who is attesting your
documents. but I never saw they do like this in this way I was also not sure about this

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”
the name of the original document
the date of the certification
his or her name
his or her official position or title
his or her signature
People authorized to certify copies include the following:

if any one did like this please advice here

itsakif

Mar 6, 2010
Dear drofacademics & Shezad,

We all like human-being who are always stand for others whenever needed and from my bottom of my heart appreciate your help which worth for me .........

ONE ?

TRANSCRIPT (For example for B.com First year / Second Year / Third year memo) or in a single sheet CONSOLIDATED MEMO accepted by the Immigration officer.

Regd's

drofacademics

Dec 8, 2009
Dear Brother ,
Greetings
You need to send photocopies of all the three year ( 1st , 2nd and 3rd year ) duly attested by notary , to the immigration officer .
You can have the transcript from your university for your B-Com ( 1st to 3rd year ) marksheets .
Normally universitiy ( in your case ) will type your marks of all the three years study on a letter head of the issuing authority . If you get credit hours for your all three years then its better to get it typed on the letter head .
I don't know the procedure of transcript at your university but credit hours are also good . Its used for calculation of GPA in foreign universities .
Hope it answers your querry

Louay

Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London-UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:
If that person will send his papers to London office..then he didn't need to send secondary school certificates....Just the BA. degree...and MA. degree(if applicable).....

Louay..

Rkhalid18

Aug 5, 2018
I know the post is quite old but i need to certify my documents for visa and i am residing in riyadh. Can i send my documents back to my country of origin ie Pakistan even my saudi employment documents? Will it be no issue that the documents are related to saudi employment and i am getting them nortary from Pakistan,,,Thanks