+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

not urgent But need Help (conjugal partner)

Ali-Ali

Oct 9, 2019
Hi Everyone, I am new in this forum hope anyone help and give me good advice.
I am Canadian citizen living here last 20 years widow since 2016,I want to marry again and found a women from India one of matrimonial (paid registered) website. we have good match and understanding each other we both have each child she is also divorced educated and simple women. we are talking and knowing each other since July 2018, I applied Indian visa in December 2018 but rejected because I born in Pakistan so they don't allow me to go India as a Canadian passport holder. then in March 2019 I try to invite her to come to Canada so we can marriage here but rejected because she does not have sufficient ties in India. In July 2019 we meet in Bangkok for registered our marriage but unfortunately we did not get marriage certificate in Thailand, so we returned our countries. she also can not go to Pakistan, problems between two countries last couple of years. we speak same language and also same religion.
My question is that can I sponsor her as a conjugal partner and this can be apply in our case we both want to marry but still hang in this situation.

Last edited:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Everyone, I am new in this forum hope anyone help and give me good advice.
I am Canadian citizen living here last 20 years widow since 2016,I want to marry again and found a women from India one of matrimonial (paid registered) website. we have good match and understanding each other we both have each child she is also divorced educated and simple women. we are talking and knowing each other since July 2018, I applied Indian visa in December 2018 but rejected because I born in Pakistan so they don't allow me to go India as a Canadian passport holder. then in March 2019 I try to invite her to come to Canada so we can marriage here but rejected because she does not have sufficient ties in India. she also can not go to Pakistan, problems between two countries last couple of years. we speak same language and also same religion.
My question is that can I sponsor her as a conjugal partner and this can be apply in our case we both want to marry but still hang in this situation.
As you haven't even met in person, you have pretty much no chance of approval. Find a country you can both go to.

Reactions: Buletruck

Ali-Ali

Oct 9, 2019
As you haven't even met in person, you have pretty much no chance of approval. Find a country you can both go to.
I am sorry to mention in my post we already went to Bangkok Thailand for registered our marriage I got my free to marry certificate from Canadian embassy in Bangkok but when we went to Indian embassy they did not give to her that certificate for some reason because new rules from Indian government. so yeah we already meet there in Thailand

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I am sorry to mention in my post we already went to Bangkok Thailand for registered our marriage I got my free to marry certificate from Canadian embassy in Bangkok but when we went to Indian embassy they did not give to her that certificate for some reason because new rules from Indian government. so yeah we already meet there in Thailand
Did you only meet once? How long did you spend together in person? It would be better to figure out how she can get the certificate to marry in Thailand than to apply as conjugal.

Ali-Ali

Oct 9, 2019
Thank you very much All. If anybody have more suggestion please come forward I will really appreciate thanks for helping me.

Last edited: