+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not sure what the next steps are after biometrics (non-SDS)?

timpaine

Apr 24, 2023
Hello,
Here's my timeline:

Application submitted: 6th April, 2023
Biometrics completed: 12th April, 2023
Biometrics updated: 13th April, 2023

I have had no change in my profile since - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
I had gone and completed my medicals on 9th March, 2023 itself and they said it would be sent directly, however this hasn't been updated on my profile and under medicals its saying 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.' I can't see anything under the estimated completion date too.
I'm unsure what to do and what the next steps are + how much more time would it take to see an update on my profile. Any help on this would be appreciated.
(Application from India, going to BC).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,
Here's my timeline:

Application submitted: 6th April, 2023
Biometrics completed: 12th April, 2023
Biometrics updated: 13th April, 2023

I have had no change in my profile since - "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
I had gone and completed my medicals on 9th March, 2023 itself and they said it would be sent directly, however this hasn't been updated on my profile and under medicals its saying 'You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.' I can't see anything under the estimated completion date too.
I'm unsure what to do and what the next steps are + how much more time would it take to see an update on my profile. Any help on this would be appreciated.
(Application from India, going to BC).
Need to start eligibility review. Medicals will take some time to be updated. IRCC staff is on strike so you may see no movement on your file.

Markus Gillian

Oct 20, 2021
Need to start eligibility review. Medicals will take some time to be updated. IRCC staff is on strike so you may see no movement on your file.
I used chat gpt for drafting my LOE while, all the infomation provided is truthful and accurate and depicts my own thoughts. All of the content is plagiarism free but some content shows ai detection?
Will it considered as misrepresentation ?
I have a question that should i raise the web form to IRCC that i used AI to assist my LOE ?

timpaine

Apr 24, 2023
Thank you for your response!
I know you probably can't predict but how delayed do you think things could get? I'm starting my course first week September and the uncertainty is already getting the best of me.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I used chat gpt for drafting my LOE while, all the infomation provided is truthful and accurate and depicts my own thoughts. All of the content is plagiarism free but some content shows ai detection?
I have a question that should i raise the web form to IRCC that i used AI to assist my LOE ?
As long as what is in it is truthful as you say then there should be no problem. I would not send a web form.

Sonamanbeh

Aug 1, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2022
Nomination.....
28-09-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
Med's Done....
24-11-2022
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2023
Using AI for LOE is not misrepresentation

timpaine

Apr 24, 2023
Update: Eligibility review process has started as of 3rd May 9 pm (in progress now according to application tracker)

Last edited:

zenin21

May 12, 2023
Any idea how long does this stage take?
May I know why your biometrics were updated or is it just a normal process? I submitted my application on 2nd May and gave my biometrics at VFS on 5th May. Biometrics completed on 5th May and there hasn’t been an update since then