+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not sending PCC with my App

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
I will not be able to submit my PCC with my application because it is in transit and I do not want to waste my time waiting for it... I will submit it when I receive my AOR.

My questions is:

Do I need to send a cover letter or something which says PCC is not attached and I will send it across soon?

OR it's a given and understood if PCC is not in the application and I don't need to send a cover letter?

sjs_van

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_guy said:
I will not be able to submit my PCC with my application because it is in transit and I do not want to waste my time waiting for it... I will submit it when I receive my AOR.

My questions is:

Do I need to send a cover letter or something which says PCC is not attached and I will send it across soon?

OR it's a given and understood if PCC is not in the application and I don't need to send a cover letter?

Good idea to to this. Go for this option.

sashali78

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_guy said:

My questions is:

There is a checklist that you must submit with your application. If you do not mark the PCC there , it is an indication that you are not attaching it.

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
sashali78 said:
There is a checklist that you must submit with your application. If you do not mark the PCC there , it is an indication that you are not attaching it.
That brings my second Q:

I am not attaching PCC with my app but I am sending my RCMP.. should I put a check mark in that PCC/RCMP thing or not? (I guess not)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
That brings my second Q:

I am not attaching PCC with my app but I am sending my RCMP.. should I put a check mark in that PCC/RCMP thing or not? (I guess not)
If you don't attach the PCC, do not check the box. 8) Lol. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?

new_guy

Nov 14, 2013
Brampton
iam_toby said:
If you don't attach the PCC, do not check the box. 8) Lol. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it?
haha it does.. I just wanted to make sure that check mark is ONLY for PCC and not for PCC and RCMP both combined.

Thank you.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
new_guy said:
haha it does.. I just wanted to make sure that check mark is ONLY for PCC and not for PCC and RCMP both combined.

Thank you.
You got it. Don't check it, and if you feel safer attaching a cover letter explaining why the PCC is not in
your package, that's fine too.