+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not satisfied with decisions

Tez1

Mar 29, 2019
I got refusal on 2april 2019 .can I email the Canada visa section on the behalf my rejection to tell them.i am not satisfied with their decisions that I will not come back or my travel history is not good . Can I give more detail to make my decision reconsider.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
I got refusal on 2april 2019 .can I email the Canada visa section on the behalf my rejection to tell them.i am not satisfied with their decisions that I will not come back or my travel history is not good . Can I give more detail to make my decision reconsider.
There is no point. Requesting to visit a country where you do not have rights to enter and being granted that is a privilege.

Would suggest that you post in detail what you submitted as back up for your application and wait for advice from experts on what may work better for you before you apply for another visa. Order GCMS notes too.

Last edited:

Tez1

Mar 29, 2019
Hi everyone .I am applied for visit visa application online. One of my family friend sponsered me with bears all my expenses and accommodation etc. I have show my all strong ties in Pakistan my whole family live in Pakistan and my all asserts pluse property too as
I am providing and attaching all required documents such as:
1.Copy of new passport
2.Copy of expired passport
3. Sponser letter
4. Proof of Property attested and stamped from noterry public.
5.My family FRC.
6. HBL Bank statement of 6 months of my brother.
7. Job details ,income details.
8. Deed of 40% share in my family business.
9. Marriage certificate.
10.No abjection letter from employer
11.Prove Of job with salary slips.
12.Experience letter of my job.
But my application has been turned down by act of 179 that my travel history is not good and I will not come back please help me I m in faustreted too much . My father lived in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 25 years we were all burn there.we usually visited Pakistan and last year I visit duabi with my husband too.

Tez1

Mar 29, 2019
Purpose of visit to see my family friend and visit the some locations of Canada.my sponsered was invitated me for one month but I was applied for 10 days only .

Tez1

Mar 29, 2019
Due to my job and I have to take care of my mom and husband living with me. Meanwhile my visit my brother will take cares of them

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Are Dubai and Abu Dhabi the only other places besides Pakistan you have gone to? If yes, that explains why the visa officers says you do not have good travel history.

The only countries that really count are: USA, Australia, Schengen area...

Tez1

Mar 29, 2019
Yes but I didn't explain these points in my cover letter because when I was in Abu Dhabi I was a kid and I travelled in the behalf of my mother passport .so I didn't feel it explain in cover letter

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yes but I didn't explain these points in my cover letter because when I was in Abu Dhabi I was a kid and I travelled in the behalf of my mother passport .so I didn't feel it explain in cover letter
Explained what? That you travelled to USA, Australia or Europe?? Again, these are the only travel history that counts.

It doesn’t matter if you explain that you went to Abu Dhabi, Canada does not consider trips there as travel history.

Last edited:

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi everyone .I am applied for visit visa application online. One of my family friend sponsered me with bears all my expenses and accommodation etc. I have show my all strong ties in Pakistan my whole family live in Pakistan and my all asserts pluse property too as
I am providing and attaching all required documents such as:
1.Copy of new passport
2.Copy of expired passport
3. Sponser letter
4. Proof of Property attested and stamped from noterry public.
5.My family FRC.
6. HBL Bank statement of 6 months of my brother.
7. Job details ,income details.
8. Deed of 40% share in my family business.
9. Marriage certificate.
10.No abjection letter from employer
11.Prove Of job with salary slips.
12.Experience letter of my job.
But my application has been turned down by act of 179 that my travel history is not good and I will not come back please help me I m in faustreted too much . My father lived in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for 25 years we were all burn there.we usually visited Pakistan and last year I visit duabi with my husband too.
when you are showing other person in CA is going to cover expenses other end showing brother statement so how can be your ties are strong in Home country? plus no travel history can easily make them think that you won't come back and another thing why only you want to visit CANADA why not eu aus or UK before apply CA?