+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not recieved any update yet

Manjeetsingh786

Apr 15, 2018
I have applied for my visa on 11th april ...and classes will be started on 28th may but still now i don't received any update .. Please help me about this issue should i get visa in this 2 days or it being be rejected ...

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have applied for my visa on 11th april ...and classes will be started on 28th may but still now i don't received any update .. Please help me about this issue should i get visa in this 2 days or it being be rejected ...
Have you linked your application online?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
you should defer your admission to the next intake. you can get visa within the 2 days as its not working days

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Really because i m very scared please tell me what can i do .
Firstly, you didn't submit your application on time even if there is a stated amount of time, its always advisable to submit before hand

you have two choices, its either you defer your admission or wait and send CIC a CSE to see how it plays out

When I said surely, its possible.. I actually meant anything is possible but like I said before also.. CIC only functions on working days and the 2 days interval is an unofficial days starting with today

Manjeetsingh786

Apr 15, 2018
So sir johnsnow its possible i can get my visa on monday .. Because my college is rejected me for defer .. They told me that now requirement for spp is 6. 5 not less then 6 but i have 5. 5 in two modules

kaur_sandeep7

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Don't worry, if you will get your visa after your classes start date, u can get an extension from your college for joining classes some days later.

kaur_sandeep7

Star Member
May 25, 2018
So its possible for me to get my visa within 1 day as my classes is going to start on monday
Yes.. One of my friend recently experienced this issue. She had classes start on 7th of may, and visa get approved on 4th of may without any confirmation email or anything, and she got her passport on 8th of may. Then she got extension from clg to start her classes after 5-6 days later. Then she booked air ticket for 10th of may.

Manjeetsingh786

Apr 15, 2018
Yes.. One of my friend recently experienced this issue. She had classes start on 7th of may, and visa get approved on 4th of may without any confirmation email or anything, and she got her passport on 8th of may. Then she got extension from clg to start her classes after 5-6 days later. Then she booked air ticket for 10th of may.
But issue is that i have a passport with me .. I haven't receive any mail about to send the passport .