+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT RECEIVING PPR EMAIL - FILE APPROVED

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Sent the mail today hopefully they will reply and expedite the RFV mail. May I know what did you put in your subject and body of mail...just wondering if my mail subject would catch their attention.
I just put my application no in the subject and wrote a simple email giving my application details and telling them that I learnt from IRCC agent that the PPR email was sent to me but I haven’t received it so please resend on both my mail as well as cic account so I don’t miss it again.

Reactions: in-in blancaver

tejuvarma

May 16, 2018
Yes received the email as well a message in my cic account on 24the May. After speaking with the agent who forwarded my request for resend to Ottawa, I sent a direct mail to Ottawa office and a CSE regarding this and asked them to email and send me a message on cic account, in case I miss the email again. They did it the very next day. I guess the mail to Ottawa/CSE expedited the process.
How long do CPC-OTTAWA take to respond?

tejuvarma

May 16, 2018
Hi, I would like to share my situation, I submitted my application(EE FSW outside Canada) on October 23, 2017. They asked for schedule A on November 6th, I have filled it and submitted on 8th November. Later on, my medicals are passed and thereafter on Feb 6th, 2018 I got survey email, which clearly states that it is sent to applicants who received their final decision. Which i never got. I waited for complete six months and later came to know about GCMS and applied for. Yesterday I got GCMS notes saying that my final status is approved on November 22nd,2017. I was surprised and also in a shock that I didn't get an update on my account and also an email yet. In GCMS notes they clearly gave that I need to accept my visa by September 29, 2018. I gave an email to CPC-OTTAWA yesterday stating my situation. I don't know what to be done. I tried calling CIC. but there was no response. Before getting GCMS notes I also raised web form on 31st may. Still waiting for the response. Please help me guys....

Rumsam

Jun 28, 2018
I am
Yes received the email as well a message in my cic account on 24the May. After speaking with the agent who forwarded my request for resend to Ottawa, I sent a direct mail to Ottawa office and a CSE regarding this and asked them to email and send me a message on cic account, in case I miss the email again. They did it the very next day. I guess the mail to Ottawa/CSE expedited the process.
Hi I am also in the same situation...they had sent PPR mail a month back and I did not get...had a word with CIC agent and he told he had directed them to resend...should I wait or mail Ottawa office for the same...also please let me know what's CSE

NSA82

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I
I am

Hi I am also in the same situation...they had sent PPR mail a month back and I did not get...had a word with CIC agent and he told he had directed them to resend...should I wait or mail Ottawa office for the same...also please let me know what's CSE
i was asked to wait as well but I sent a case specific enquiry (CSE) anyways. Link to the CSE must be there in your aor letter. All the best

Salonig

Jul 12, 2018
I am

Hi,

Did you received the PPR again??

Kapish222

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi guys,

My AOR is 19th May and i moved to BG check in progress IP2 on 18th Sept, many people have got PPR email from my timeline but i have not received any email, what should i do in this case please help ?

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Hi guys,

My AOR is 19th May and i moved to BG check in progress IP2 on 18th Sept, many people have got PPR email from my timeline but i have not received any email, what should i do in this case please help ?
I'm in the same situation. Moved to IP2 on 19th and I have had 2 ghost updates since then but no PPR. Many people that moved to IP2 after 19th have received PPR. AoR may 25th.

Kapish222

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
I'm in the same situation. Moved to IP2 on 19th and I have had 2 ghost updates since then but no PPR. Many people that moved to IP2 after 19th have received PPR. AoR may 25th.
Yes agreed but what can be done in this case, i tried calling CIC to check if file was approved but unable to get in touch as its busy since friday

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Yes agreed but what can be done in this case, i tried calling CIC to check if file was approved but unable to get in touch as its busy since friday
The only thing we can do is call to confirm but lines are busy for now. I guess we will just keep trying. I shared my story so that I can get suggestions too.