+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT RECEIVING PPR EMAIL - FILE APPROVED

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
Hi

My file was approved on 18 April and as per CIC PPR Email was sent on same date, but didn't received in my mailbox.
Again they resend on 20 April, and again didn't got it

i have checked all my folders, nothing there.

I called CIC and they said to email Ottawa, and i did that and waiting for their reply.

So basically my PPR is on mercy of the email.

Is there any other option available to resolve this otherwise i will be over 30 days as who knows when Ottawa will contact me

Please advise

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
purewal said:
Hi

My file was approved on 18 April and as per CIC PPR Email was sent on same date, but didn't received in my mailbox.

I called CIC and they said to email Ottawa, and i did that and waiting for their reply.

Is there any other option available to resolve this otherwise i will be over 30 days as who knows when Ottawa will contact me

Please advise
Check your spam folder. If you use gmail, you might want to check the promotions tab. What does your MyCIC account say?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Haven't you got any notification or message in your MyCIC account?

Also, check spam emails in your email account

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
ashu1710 said:
Check your spam folder. If you use gmail, you might want to check the promotions tab. What does your MyCIC account say?
My cic is still showing in progress.

i have a yahoo account and i checked all the folders.

Actually my file is approved was informed by Ottawa when i email them to ask the status .

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
purewal said:
My cic is still showing in progress.

i have a yahoo account and i checked all the folders.

Actually my file is approved was informed by Ottawa when i email them to ask the status .
It sounds like they haven't sent you the PPR email yet. Wait for 24 hours and see if they send you anything.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Perhaps, you will have to wait for email. Be patient. Everything will be fine :)

purewal

Nov 1, 2016
ashu1710 said:
It sounds like they haven't sent you the PPR email yet. Wait for 24 hours and see if they send you anything.
They actually sent it on 18 April as informed by Ottawa

dks2323

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you ask them the mail id it was sent to....

I applied my study permit through a lawyer when I came to Canada and then did all the work myself for my PR. but my PPR mail was sent to the lawyer's mail id. For some reason, my UCI number was linked to the lawyer's mail id even after making the necessary changes.

Make sure that this is the only mail id that CIC has for you....if not check other mail ids too.

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
purewal said:
Hi

Please advise
We're on the same boat. I received a direct email response from CPC-Ottawa on Apr19 stating my application has been approved and I will be receiving another ready for visa email very shortly. I've added my spouse after my first PPR.
This morning I contacted CIC and informed me that there was no PPR sent.yet and confirmed that the application was approved based on their record and expect the PPR mail anytime from now.
I believe we'll receive the PPR mail in the next PPR rain maybe they will send them in batch.
Keep posted.

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi..

Im aor 8th april. After following up with CIC on email last week, I got a response the following response.

------------------------------------------------
Please check your incoming email for a receipt of the RFV letter sent on July 14th, 2017. If you have not received any letter requesting you to submit your passports in to our office, please inform us at your earliest convenience.

Thank-you
-----------------------------------------------

Does it mean that I got PPR on 14th July?? checked my inbox and junk, there is no email there. and my status online also says- "processing your background check!"
Iv already asked cic to resend the mail, but i'm worried that iv crossed the 30day timeline to submit passport.

Thoughts, pls!

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi..

Im aor 8th april. After following up with CIC on email last week, I got a response the following response.

------------------------------------------------
Please check your incoming email for a receipt of the RFV letter sent on July 14th, 2017. If you have not received any letter requesting you to submit your passports in to our office, please inform us at your earliest convenience.

Thank-you
-----------------------------------------------

Does it mean that I got PPR on 14th July?? checked my inbox and junk, there is no email there. and my status online also says- "processing your background check!"
Iv already asked cic to resend the mail, but i'm worried that iv crossed the 30day timeline to submit passport.

Thoughts, pls!
I am in the exact same situation. Did you get your letter ?

AryaStark

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Yes! After raising the query through webform on cic website, I called up the call center and briefed them about the entire situation.
They assured me that they are working on my case, and will get back to me latest in 2 weeks time. But i received the PPR email next day.

Good luck!!!

ranjan1629

Jan 25, 2018
I am in similar situation where my PPR is sent to email address which I cant access. Can you guys please update how you handled this situation? How much time does it take to resend the PPR? does timeline of one month gets reset on receipt of new ppr? Please help, I am really nervous. Thank you!

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Just don’t worry! They resent mine in a week and they usually resend it. I was very nervous, but they resent it. Do write them an email and they will get back to you.

I am in similar situation where my PPR is sent to email address which I cant access. Can you guys please update how you handled this situation? How much time does it take to resend the PPR? does timeline of one month gets reset on receipt of new ppr? Please help, I am really nervous. Thank you!

boriseli

Jun 28, 2017
Just don’t worry! They resent mine in a week and they usually resend it. I was very nervous, but they resent it. Do write them an email and they will get back to you.
Hello,

Can you advise how you contacted them? I am in the same situation, they said I got a Ready for visa email on October 25, I wrote back suing the IRCC form to ask them to resend it, and got a reply that said my application is still in progress. I have tried the call center, but they won't asnwer as I am calling outside of Canada. It is so confusing! Thanks