+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not received the AOR

Ff1364

Feb 14, 2024
Hello everyone,
I applied in November 2023 and still haven't received my AOR. I received an email immediately stating, 'This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application,' but I have not received my AOR yet. Three months have already passed. Does anyone here know who to contact? I called 888-242-2100; however, I couldn't speak to an agent as I don't have a UCI. I'm so stressed; what should I do? Has anyone here reapplied with the same documents?

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied in November 2023 and still haven't received my AOR. I received an email immediately stating, 'This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application,' but I have not received my AOR yet. Three months have already passed. Does anyone here know who to contact? I called 888-242-2100; however, I couldn't speak to an agent as I don't have a UCI. I'm so stressed; what should I do? Has anyone here reapplied with the same documents?
I had the same situation and i had to re apply. Do not waste time waiting. Use the old receipt and same documents.

You can call IRCC and they can send an email to processing centre to see if they have received the application, but you will have to call IRCC in 2 to 3 for the update. I think there is a glich in the system. Few people had similar situation.

Before you re-apply, check your junk email, just in case if your AOR is sitting there.

Reactions: Ff1364

Ff1364

Feb 14, 2024
I had the same situation and i had to re apply. Do not waste time waiting. Use the old receipt and same documents.

You can call IRCC and they can send an email to processing centre to see if they have received the application, but you will have to call IRCC in 2 to 3 for the update. I think there is a glich in the system. Few people had similar situation.

Before you re-apply, check your junk email, just in case if your AOR is sitting there.
Thanks for your response. Also, I called them frequently, and the problem is they are asking for UCI and cannot help me to connect to a real person :( . There is no option to connect me to a real person. I checked my junk and spam folder and there is empty. Have you received your AOR after reapply? If you did how long it took? Thanks for your help :)

Canada429

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for your response. Also, I called them frequently, and the problem is they are asking for UCI and cannot help me to connect to a real person :( . There is no option to connect me to a real person. I checked my junk and spam folder and there is empty. Have you received your AOR after reapply? If you did how long it took? Thanks for your help :)
Call IRCC and after confirming UCI, press 340...you will get to real person.

I did reapply and got AOR and file is in process. I wasted almost 3 months waiting.

Reactions: Ff1364

Ff1364

Feb 14, 2024

I did reapply and got AOR and file is in process. I wasted almost 3 months waiting.
I'm going to reapply. Thanks. When did you reapply and how long it took you got it?

Ff1364

Feb 14, 2024
I reapplied in Nov and got AOR within a month.
I applied in November 16th . I have heard that they wanted to update the system and maybe that's why there is a glitch in the system. So, it's better to reapply. I submitted webform too but no response. It's really unpredictable.

Ff1364

Feb 14, 2024
I reapplied in Nov and got AOR within a month.
Hello, today, I called IRCC office and asked them to check my status. The officer asked me a couple of questions and then found my application. She gave me a number as a reference number. However, with this number, I cannot track my application. She said your profile is still in progress and you cannot track your application. Because of the high load of requests we have. I asked her, do you think it's better to reapply? And she said, for your case as we have it in the system, you don't need to reapply. The problem is I don't know what this number is and where I can use it to track my application. It's started with three letter 'xep' and then 8-digit numbers after. Should I again call them 3.4 days later and again ask my status?

Eric10

Feb 16, 2024

Hi there,

I am in the same situation. They are proceed the application 1.5 month after my application.. Do you use the same receipt or create a new one for reapply?

Thank you so much.