+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not received refused letter(honeymoon)

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
Hey all, I applied visitor visa online(biometrics was done prior & correspondence letter received in my cic account) on March 10. On 11 March I got message in my cic account that my visa was refused due not meet eligiblity requirements.

Still not understand y they refused my and my wife visa . And also not mention any refused reason or letter in message column.

plz help me this . I mailed them on 14 March no update on mail and cic account.

What do now.......

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
Hello,

Recently i got my refused letter from in my mail on 25 march .As I want to know that same reason is for my wife also

I recently applied for a visitor visa to canada for myself and my wife. The reason for our visit is honeymoon place . We intended to stay visit him for a month. We provided all necessary documents like,

1. Both bank statement
2. .married certificate
3. family detail all
4. place in Canada where we can visit. with detail
5. both leave application with approved from both office.
6. visit of purpose is my honeymoon

But our visa was rejected stating
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
  1. I would like to know where I went wrong with providing my details.Can you help me with this. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

Recently i got my refused letter from in my mail on 25 march .As I want to know that same reason is for my wife also

I recently applied for a visitor visa to canada for myself and my wife. The reason for our visit is honeymoon place . We intended to stay visit him for a month. We provided all necessary documents like,

1. Both bank statement
2. .married certificate
3. family detail all
4. place in Canada where we can visit. with detail
5. both leave application with approved from both office.
6. visit of purpose is my honeymoon

But our visa was rejected stating
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
    • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
  1. I would like to know where I went wrong with providing my details.Can you help me with this. Thank you
The profile means what did submit as evidence. I am confused is your spouse in Canada or are you both applying to go on a honeymoon to Canada together? What is Your citizenship? Do you have any family in Canada? How much liquid savings did you both show? How long did you ask to visit for? What was your itinerary?

Hello2705

Mar 22, 2020
The profile means what did submit as evidence. I am confused is your spouse in Canada or are you both applying to go on a honeymoon to Canada together? What is Your citizenship? Do you have any family in Canada? How much liquid savings did you both show? How long did you ask to visit for? What was your itinerary?
We both apply from India for honeymoon in Canada . We both r Indian . My wife have this cousin brother in Canada and 35000 dollar. 1 month for visit to Canada . Like we plan from Vancouver to Toronto then admentron and more . Tell me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We both apply from India for honeymoon in Canada . We both r Indian . My wife have this cousin brother in Canada and 35000 dollar. 1 month for visit to Canada . Like we plan from Vancouver to Toronto then admentron and more . Tell me
It doesn’t make a lot of sense to spend 15-20k+ on a 1 month honeymoon in Canada given your savings.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nobody goes for a honeymoon like that and if they do it has to be documented properly. one month is way too long. next time attach invitation from your wife's cousin to show family ties to Canada that will improve ur chances and also show some immovable property in India that is owned by either of u.
1 month is not too long if they are on the road. I think it's a bit too rush in fact. OP said they want to visit Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton and more.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
nobody goes for a honeymoon like that and if they do it has to be documented properly. one month is way too long. next time attach invitation from your wife's cousin to show family ties to Canada that will improve ur chances and also show some immovable property in India that is owned by either of u.
Most couples don’t visit family in their honeymoon.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that is true but in order to secure your visa you have to show ties to canada. canada is not a tourist country especially for passport holders from india pakistan etc
Canada is a tourist hotspot. It is not necessary to show ties to Canada. Tourist come to Canada to ski, cruise and sightseeing in hotspots such Niagara Falls.