Favian dsouza

Mar 21, 2021
i lodged my file on June 17 2021
biometrics was on July 5th and same day updated also
medicals was on 20th may and updated 12 July 2021
after that I haven't received bvl nor ppr
I am very anxious idk what to do at all
I am for sep intake.....
I even raised webform and they sent a mail saying we wont be reply to status update

what do I do now??
iam very tensed

Reactions: RumezaJ

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Okay relax, currently April and May SDS applications are getting cleared. Wait till mid-August you should receive a response. Your application technically got completed on July 5th Given the pandemic, I won't break my head too much over this.

Reactions: RumezaJ

Favian dsouza

Mar 21, 2021
Okay relax, currently April and May SDS applications are getting cleared. Wait till mid-August you should receive a response. Your application technically got completed on July 5th Given the pandemic, I won't break my head too much over this.
But I haven't received ppr and bvl yet and mine is September intake wont it be too late for me then??

Favian dsouza

Mar 21, 2021
okay i m worried because it takes time for sending the passport getting it stamped and sending it back that y worried there will be very limited time left

Favian dsouza

Mar 21, 2021
how do you know that my application is completed

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
okay i m worried because it takes time for sending the passport getting it stamped and sending it back that y worried there will be very limited time left
Nothing can be done from your side, keep a close eye. Letting anxiety take over you will leave you exhausted, you have last few days with your family and friends, enjoy that.

Reactions: Favian dsouza