+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not Received Passport After Visa Refusal

51193yash

Jun 18, 2018
I filed offline visa from VFS Delhi on 11th May and got the visa refusal on 5th June.

The issue is that it’s been 2 weeks since I received the visa refusal letter in my cic account and yet I have not received my passport back.

On contacting VFS Delhi, I found that my passport is still with Canada Visa office, New Delhi.

Did it happen with anyone ?

manish177

Nov 13, 2017
No CAQ on file. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

No mail received for passport query.... What is your status ?

51193yash

Jun 18, 2018
No CAQ on file. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Reason of rejection: Prepayment of 1st sem fee not done (Silly reason)

Mailed embassy many times regarding passport but got no reply yet.

manish177

Nov 13, 2017
Reason of rejection: Prepayment of 1st sem fee not done (Silly reason)

Mailed embassy many times regarding passport but got no reply yet.
Haha. .. So u have better chances than me. U just have to make the payment.

Last edited:

Rsvp

Oct 1, 2018
Ludhiana
Hi Folks,

I applied paper tourist visa with family on 1st Aug'18 and linked with online account. On 8th-Sep I received refusal mail.

But till date I didn't receive my Passports. I have UK visa and I have to travel to UK. I have marked mail to VFS EVEN IMMIGRATION delhi not received any revert.

Getting below revert while Tracking since applied..

Visa application, tracking ID No.20180801INJUTRVxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.

Plz plz help and guide

Aakash.nitb

Nov 15, 2018

Did u reapply? I got the same reason of rejection, did u give any sop or cover letter.? Can we apply with the passport being there.?

manish177

Nov 13, 2017
Yes i applied again with same documents and mentioned in bold that all the documents are there. I got my visa in the second attemp. Yes you can apply again online without passport.