afshu

Sep 29, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa & Islamabad
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Friends

I have submitted my PR file on mid of July 2016.. buy haven't received AOR till yet. is anybody here is having a same issue.

Thank you.

salmaniut

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inland
afshu said:
Hello Friends

I have submitted my PR file on mid of July 2016.. buy haven't received AOR till yet. is anybody here is having a same issue.

Thank you.
This is not normal. Did you link your application to mycic?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
afshu said:
Hello Friends

Thank you.
Send them a reminder daily through Case Specific Inquiry.

Aug 26, 2016
afshu said:
Hello Friends

Thank you.

Hello ,

I'm in the same boat as you , i applied Dec 10th and i never got AOR. I only got Confirmation of online Application Transmission.

Please under which category did you apply?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=028&top=4

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
987654321 said:
Hello ,

I'm in the same boat as you , i applied Dec 10th and i never got AOR. I only got Confirmation of online Application Transmission.

Please under which category did you apply?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=028&top=4
Which December 10th, 2015 or 2016?

Aug 26, 2016
ashuindian said:
Which December 10th, 2015 or 2016?
December 10th 2016. however I came across this on CIC website , CHECK OUT NUMBER 4

CIChttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=23

When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
This could be for four reasons.

1. You entered the information incorrectly.

The system will only link your application if the information you enter matches what you had on your application exactly. Make sure you don’t have any extra spaces before or after what you type into each field.

Enter your name as it appears on your passport if you applied on paper. This is what we enter into our system.

If you contacted us after you applied and updated any information, provide the most recent information.

If you are applying for family sponsorship, enter the number of family members, including the primary applicant, the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable) that are part of your application.

2.Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet.

If you applied by mail or in person, it may take some time for it to be entered into the system. Once we have it entered, you will be able to link your application.

3. You selected the wrong application category.

For some programs, there are different categories you can be invited to apply for. If you have been invited to apply under a category, make sure you select the right one.

For Canadian Experience Class, select “Canadian Experience Class” as the sub-category, not “Express Entry”. Similarly, for Federal Skilled Worker or Federal Skilled Trades programs, choose the matching sub-category.
For any work permit through International Experience Canada (including open work permits), select the sub-category “International Experience Canada”.
Some applications are experiencing some technical issues

4. There are some applications that can’t be linked at this time. We are working to resolve the issue.

Applications that can’t be linked at this time are:

Express Entry – Provincial Nominee Program applications

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
987654321 said:
December 10th 2016. however I came across this on CIC website , CHECK OUT NUMBER 4

CIChttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/questions-answers-by-topic.asp?top=23

When trying to link my application to my online account, it says there are no matches. What’s going on?
This could be for four reasons.

1. You entered the information incorrectly.

The system will only link your application if the information you enter matches what you had on your application exactly. Make sure you don’t have any extra spaces before or after what you type into each field.

Enter your name as it appears on your passport if you applied on paper. This is what we enter into our system.

If you contacted us after you applied and updated any information, provide the most recent information.

If you are applying for family sponsorship, enter the number of family members, including the primary applicant, the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable) that are part of your application.

2.Your application hasn’t been entered into our system yet.

If you applied by mail or in person, it may take some time for it to be entered into the system. Once we have it entered, you will be able to link your application.

3. You selected the wrong application category.

For some programs, there are different categories you can be invited to apply for. If you have been invited to apply under a category, make sure you select the right one.

For Canadian Experience Class, select “Canadian Experience Class” as the sub-category, not “Express Entry”. Similarly, for Federal Skilled Worker or Federal Skilled Trades programs, choose the matching sub-category.
For any work permit through International Experience Canada (including open work permits), select the sub-category “International Experience Canada”.
Some applications are experiencing some technical issues

4. There are some applications that can’t be linked at this time. We are working to resolve the issue.

Applications that can’t be linked at this time are:

Express Entry – Provincial Nominee Program applications
No need to worry. U will get AOR by March last week.

Aug 26, 2016
afshu said:
Hello Friends

Thank you.
Have you contacted CIC yet ?
Send email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with the following details below.

MPORTANT: If you are the applicant or an authorized representative, you must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:
· Surname and Given name(s);
· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident);

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
987654321 said:
March 2017 u mean ? How do u know ? Have you received yours?
No, my application delivered on 3 November and I will get up to mid February.