+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

not received any response from CIO

san76

May 3, 2010
dear all,
i have sent my complete package to CIO on 1st March,2010. but still i haven't received anything from CIO via email or via post( i am talking about B file no.).what i should do now?will anybody please advise...

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
It takes around 2 to 3 months.

So u still have time and you can wait. You will get update soon. By the time you can also check if your Draft has been encashed or not.

Meena

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
san76 said:
dear all,
i have sent my complete package to CIO on 1st March,2010. but still i haven't received anything from CIO via email or via post( i am talking about B file no.).what i should do now?will anybody please advise...
45-90 days is normal time to receive AOR. Check from your bank whether your DD or CC en-cashed or not yet.
Secondly do one thing ,,, email through [case specific enquiry] to your VisaOfiice and explain your situation and do show urgency in email that your 120 days time will be elapsed if ou will not receive the AOR in time. They will send you an automated reply immediately which tells you the no. of days in which they will respond back. Do not write a letter to CIO coz they will not reply..

Good Luck

san76

May 3, 2010
DEAR MEENA,THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY.
meena said:
It takes around 2 to 3 months.

So u still have time and you can wait. You will get update soon. By the time you can also check if your Draft has been encashed or not.

Meena

san76

May 3, 2010
canada1234 said:
45-90 days is normal time to receive AOR. Check from your bank whether your DD or CC en-cashed or not yet.
Secondly do one thing ,,, email through [case specific enquiry] to your VisaOfiice and explain your situation and do show urgency in email that your 120 days time will be elapsed if ou will not receive the AOR in time. They will send you an automated reply immediately which tells you the no. of days in which they will respond back. Do not write a letter to CIO coz they will not reply..

Good Luck
SO MANY THANX TO U FOR YOUR SUGGESTION.