+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not reasonable TRV refuse

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Today i get my refusal letter from IRCC
The refusal letter is not reasonable at all!
I am manager in the IT Company so basically i'm manager in IT and my salary is not just reasonable but it's high for my country
every month i got 1800 US dollars every month!!! its salary for 3 person in here.. and its ginune its not fake or something like that
and i have Submited all the requirment but in the end i get refused based on limited employment possibility!!!! Can't imagine this! they just refused my case without any reasonable reason? What should i do now? applying for the gcms note ?
Thanks guys and sorry for my bad english.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am manager in the IT Company so basically i'm manager in IT and my salary is not just reasonable but it's high for my country
every month i got 1800 US dollars every month!!! its salary for 3 person in here.. and its ginune its not fake or something like that
and i have Submited all the requirment but in the end i get refused based on limited employment possibility!!!! Can't imagine this! they just refused my case without any reasonable reason? What should i do now? applying for the gcms note ?
Recommend you post to the Visitors section of the forum. Include information such as the length of your trip, evidence of ties you showed, how much you showed in proof of funds, etc.

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Recommend you post to the Visitors section of the forum. Include information such as the length of your trip, evidence of ties you showed, how much you showed in proof of funds, etc.
What reason they refused me i was having it even better it looks like they don't even see it ! or the refusal letter is not right! cuz they refused me based on my job which is manager??? How is that
If a manager get refused on job limited So what other people doing

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Agree - also include whether you live in country of citizenship, purpose of visit, single/married

Reactions: rcincanada2019

jamal9122

Dec 18, 2023
Agree - also include whether you live in country of citizenship, purpose of visit, single/married
I have that problem and you say i have to apply in another forum? R u indian?
i need help guys is there anyone can help? why this happend to me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
We are not saying that you should post to another forum. We are saying you should post to the Visitor section of THIS forum. Most discussions on this topic are in the Visitors section of the forum and you will get the best answers there to your questions. We are trying to help you.

I am not from India.

You need to provide your full profile and say what you included in your application to show proof of ties, funds to pay for your trip, length of your trip, etc. if you want people here to give you the best advice on how to reapply. Your post does not have enough information for us to help you.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then should have continued what you left off in the (work, study, visit) of the sub-forum and not start a new thread in this sub-forum.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Visiting Canada is not a right, but a privilege. It is totally reasonable for immigration you deny anyone entry that is not a PR or a citizen. It is OUR country and you are a guest. Throwing a tantrum like a toddler only shows your immaturity in that matter. And yes, $1800 a month is not a lot in Canada.