+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not performing Lead statement 100% but performing Substantial number of main duties.

Fatemasultana

Apr 7, 2018
Dear experts,

My primary NOC is 2281-Computer network and web technician. According to the IRCC regulation we must perform the Lead Statement and Substantial number of main duties set in the NOC code. I am working in a very small scale non-IT company (27 employees) as an IT admin.

We have Local Area Network(LAN) but no WAN(Wide Area Network). We have website and local network database application server but no web server. I am responsible for administration and maintenance of the Network, workstations, local database application Server, troubleshoot and solve IT problems, computing peripheral setup, security, user support etc.

My problem: Actually I am performing almost all the main duties mentioned in the NOC-2281 code but not 100% the lead statement. The highlighted words I am not performing, what should I do?

Lead statement: Computer network technicians establish, operate, maintain and co-ordinate the use of local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs), mainframe networks, hardware, software and related computer equipment. They set up and maintain Internet and intranet Web sites and Web-server hardware and software, and monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance.

My duties also cover Lead statement and Main duties of NOC-2282 User support technician, should I chose that?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Dear experts,

My primary NOC is 2281-Computer network and web technician. According to the IRCC regulation we must perform the Lead Statement and Substantial number of main duties set in the NOC code. I am working in a very small scale non-IT company (27 employees) as an IT admin.

We have Local Area Network(LAN) but no WAN(Wide Area Network). We have website and local network database application server but no web server. I am responsible for administration and maintenance of the Network, workstations, local database application Server, troubleshoot and solve IT problems, computing peripheral setup, security, user support etc.

My problem: Actually I am performing almost all the main duties mentioned in the NOC-2281 code but not 100% the lead statement. The highlighted words I am not performing, what should I do?

Lead statement: Computer network technicians establish, operate, maintain and co-ordinate the use of local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs), mainframe networks, hardware, software and related computer equipment. They set up and maintain Internet and intranet Web sites and Web-server hardware and software, and monitor and optimize network connectivity and performance.

My duties also cover Lead statement and Main duties of NOC-2282 User support technician, should I chose that?
Technically:

2281 is for back end network and 2282 is for user support. Use wisely.