+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not here nor there!

taolut

Jun 19, 2012
I have tried searching everywhere however, I am yet to find any sort of clear paths so I was wondering if I could get some help!
Basically, I am a British National, self employed for the past three years with all paperwork to back up.
Now, the problem is finding out if what I do qualify for this stream. I see that actors, models etc. qualify however I cannot class myself as such.

I run a sucessful modelling and casting agency. We supply actors, extras, and models for TV adverts, photoshoots, voice overs, TV programs and the likes.
We are well known in the UK and internationally recognised (we supply models for international companies and have all the invoices and final adverts, shoot and to prove it.

I have tried to search online and cannot find a NOC code for an Agency Head Booker which it what I'd class myself as or a Model/actor manager.

Could someone please help? I don't seem to be finding anything online to suggest that I do or do not qualify for this immigration path.

Many thanks in advance

taolut

Jun 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your help, this is truly appreciated!
The Performers agent (Noc 1123) is very inline with what I do. Would you say this is acceptable under the self employed strem of immigration?
Many thanks in advance

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
The Performers agent (Noc 1123) is very inline with what I do. Would you say this is acceptable under the self employed strem of immigration?
Many thanks in advance
Cultural activities or athletes related self employed experiences qualify for applying through the self employed stream

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Many thanks in advance
I think you would be applying through Express Entry rather than through self-employment.