+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not getting points for LMIA exempt job offer 1 year has elapsed.

jd13

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Hello, I've updated my profile today [sunday may 7th] that I have completed 1 year on my job. I was thinking I'll get the 50 points for the job offer which is LMIA exempt. I haven't received the points and it has been 2 hours after update. Can anyone shed some light on it?

relevant info from ircc profile
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? (required)
No

Is person currently working in Canada? (required)
yes

Does person have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? (required)
yes

Is job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? (required)
yes

Has person been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) (required)
yes

NOC code of current work permit (required)

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? (required)
No

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I've updated my profile today [sunday may 7th] that I have completed 1 year on my job. I was thinking I'll get the 50 points for the job offer which is LMIA exempt. I haven't received the points and it has been 2 hours after update. Can anyone shed some light on it?
Assume you uploaded new job offer letter stating that you will have the job one year past PR?

Reactions: jd13

jd13

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Assume you uploaded new job offer letter stating that you will have the job one year past PR?
Uploaded? I haven't received ITA yet. Do I need to upload a letter ? and where do I have to submit this letter?
don't I have to upload this letter after my ITA?

ZXL

Apr 8, 2022
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? (required)
Should be yes,instend of No