Not getting points for Canadian education

Ivric

Sep 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

I noticed I did not get points for my PG Diploma in Canada. I realized I accidentally answered "Yes". for the question: Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?

However I got ITA, now I've filled all the applications and i'm submitting all the documents pertaining to my Canada PG Dip but now I'm wondering if that would be treated as misrepresentation going forward ?

Seniors please advise.

Thanks,

Leski Yvonne

Jul 29, 2018
Check your answer to this question:

Was more than half the study program English or French as a second language courses?

If you answered 'yes' then you'll not get points.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Ok, you seem not to have gotten points for that as a result of your mistake. However, this hasn't impacted you getting an invitation. As your mistake wasn't in your favor, it can't be considered to have been intentional. I would suggest you proceed with submitting your e-apr and in your LOE explain your mistake. In your e-apr, of course you should be answering no to the question you answered yes to in your express entry profile, you explain that in your LOE too.

Amandeep Kor

Oct 5, 2015
Cambridge
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Hi all

i put my one year education in express entry and i answered No to the english wuestion, still i did not get points gor Canadian education in express entry profile.

plz help me