+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not getting CSR- Canadian Studies points

aliabbas_aa

Jan 4, 2017
Hi

I have checked my educational section and I have selected the option that the degree was awarded in Canada and used the institution code. My application gives 0 points on canadian education for some reason.. (30 additional points were added for Canadian studies). Online comprehensive calculator does award those points and my total is 30 more than what I have on express entry profile.

Please help me if I need to make sure some of the answers are right.

I have done bachelors degree in Canada.

Thanks
Ali

yuxinxiaopeng

Nov 30, 2016
I met the same situation about the additional points for Post-secondary education in Canada.
I have updated my study history through referring the university name and code, however, the score for that section is still 0.

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Any update on this.. ? I am facing the same issues .

CRS - Canadian education section has 0 points even thought i had completed my studies in Canada.

Also, can anyone clarify on what needs to be put into the Celpip section.

As of now , it shows two options Celpip-G and Celpip-2014 ??

remstaneja

Star Member
Dec 8, 2016
brampton
Category........
CEC
go into your study section and their is an option which asks you about was this course under some 1. quebec or 2. public or something click yes to that question and you will be asked to put your institution number and institution name etc and you will see the updated points in 24 hours i had same problem mine was solved with it and i got the points in 24 hrs after update

aliabbas_aa

Jan 4, 2017
I found the issue:

After you enter the DLI number which I had already, you have to select "NO" for the question related to if half the degree was related to English or French as second Language.
To get the points, the degree must not have more than half of courses for the second language. I mistakenly entered yes there and it gave me 0 points.

siddhesh398: you have to select Celpip-2014 if you have taken the test on or after April 1, 2014. Celpip-G was the old name.
Hope this helps