+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not Enough Space On IMM5710 For Full Employment History

neonhandshake

Mar 15, 2017
Hey,

Just wondering if anybody knows what to do...

I'm filling out my IMM5710 form and it's asking for 10 years employment history. Thats not a problem for me, but the issue is there is not enough room on the form for me to cover all ten years.

I'm submitting my application electronically, so the help in the guide of "add an additional page to your printed paperwork" doesn't really stack up.

I've tentatively added it to a Letter of Explanation - is that the most logical and correct thing to do? I've not submitted yet incase there is another way. I've tried to call the IRCC helpline, but you can never get through to an agent because of high call volume.

Any help form anyone on this matter would be excellent!
Thanks in advance...

nivmah

Aug 17, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
26-08-2016
Nomination.....
31-03-2016
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
10-11-2017
Passport Req..
06-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2018
LANDED..........
01-03-2018
Hey,

Just wondering if anybody knows what to do...

I'm filling out my IMM5710 form and it's asking for 10 years employment history. Thats not a problem for me, but the issue is there is not enough room on the form for me to cover all ten years.

I'm submitting my application electronically, so the help in the guide of "add an additional page to your printed paperwork" doesn't really stack up.

I've tentatively added it to a Letter of Explanation - is that the most logical and correct thing to do? I've not submitted yet incase there is another way. I've tried to call the IRCC helpline, but you can never get through to an agent because of high call volume.

Any help form anyone on this matter would be excellent!
Thanks in advance...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello nenohandshake,

I am having the same issue as you regarding no space for employment history of the IMM5710 form. I am assuming you have submitted your application and hopefully heard back from CIC. My question is how did you do it? Did you just add the extra line/lines to the letter of explanation?Please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello nenohandshake,

I am having the same issue as you regarding no space for employment history of the IMM5710 form. I am assuming you have submitted your application and hopefully heard back from CIC. My question is how did you do it? Did you just add the extra line/lines to the letter of explanation?Please let me know.

Thank you in advance!

What I do is to use a blank form fill in info and print just the employment history page as a continuation. And do that over and over until you have put all in employment information

TaraSF

May 6, 2019
Hey, I'm experiencing the same issue- what did you all do in the end? Would love some reassurance on this!