+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not enough space on Citizenship form, + sign not working

jamclick

Feb 26, 2017
Hi,

I have downloaded all forms and now filling those up. There is not enough space by default in some fields, like address field for example. How can I fit in all the details? I can see a '+' sign appearing but nothing happens when I click it and even the cursor doesn't change when I move my pointer on top of the + sign.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Those field are completely irrelevant, there are present just to satisfy some bureaucrats at IRCC.

Just fill them in Acrobat on your computer, don't think about + sign, then print and send forms as they are.

jamclick

Feb 26, 2017
Sorry but how can my address history be 'just to satisfy.......'. If I print my forms as is, all my address will be cut and will not make any sense...

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
Sorry but how can my address history be 'just to satisfy.......'. If I print my forms as is, all my address will be cut and will not make any sense...
Exactly - it will not make any sense. That bureaucracy is all about. Filling forms and following procedures that don't make any sense.

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Must be the newest form i was able to add plus signs previously

Johnboy

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-2014
Hi,

I have downloaded all forms and now filling those up. There is not enough space by default in some fields, like address field for example. How can I fit in all the details? I can see a '+' sign appearing but nothing happens when I click it and even the cursor doesn't change when I move my pointer on top of the + sign.

Thanks in advance!
Make sure you have the latest version of the form dated 25 October.
There are versions of the form which are known to have this error. CIC updated the form but your browser has probably cached an older copy.
See this post for more details : Tracking working/non working versions of form CIT0002E-2

Last edited:

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Do not send it like that :) missing information with a plus sign means that the pdf reader is telling you there is further text there.

Try a newer updated version of Adobe, also give Foxit pdf Reader a try if Adobe doesn't work, download latest versions from their websites.

Another option if it doesn't work, would be to print and write it with hand in that provided space.

Say if your information is longer than the space given on the form, as every individual has a different length of information they have or want to provide, you can write "Extra page attached" ,or something like that, in the limited space provided on the form and make a Msoffice sheet with similar coloumns, rows and headers and fill it up there.

Last edited: