+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOT APPLICABLE ,

M

med

HEY GUYS WHEN I WRITE UNDER A CERTAIN HEADING NOT APPICABLE DO I HAVE TO DO THE SAME WITH ALL THE OTHER BOXES ACCOMPANYING IT OR NOT

mm

Aug 4, 2008
I hope not, I think the IO will understand that the N/A refers to the whole section.
first I was considering writing it in all the boxes too, just in case, but then I was worried this might offend the officer :p
but then again, I have no experience, we`re only sending the papers in next week :)

M

med

me too am sending the papers next week ; thanks for ur reply and goodluck

torresandino

Mar 14, 2008
Its better that you fill in every box instead of leaving anything empty. You don't want to take a chance in getting the Application returned because they misunderstood something

gparmar

Nov 25, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you should fill every box instead of leaving them empty. you sould not take any chance becuase if they send back papers ur important time will be wasted and u have to resend it. its better to do work properly.

YouSSeF_Amir

Nov 14, 2008
salam khoya emd how r u.?i hope u to get visa insha allah.i have my friends 2 one get visa in 4 months and one get visa in 6 months i hope same for u...if u don't mind i want to know what u get and put in ur file pls tell me everything....because i want also to do everything i can do..i hope to hear that from you soon pls.
Youssef