JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Hello My mother got a Biometric request and needed to be completed by 14th Nov. I tried getting a date through VFS and there are no slots available (I don't see any green dates where 1 slot to provide biometric is visible) Has anyone faced this issue? I checked both Ahmedabad and Mumbai. We prefer Ahmedabad as it is near to us.,

monty1240

Oct 17, 2021
Yes me too facing the same issue. Got to know that it's impossible to get a visa before February. Do you have any idea about this?

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here .... it seems there is no appointment available till 2030 .... (i checked yesterday) .. and now when I try to login today it says

"Your IP address has been blocked due to malicious activity."

Has anyone got this before ? Any clues on what to do here ?

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
did anyone get appointment for mumbai after continously checking? I heard it works for Delhi and Jalandar VFS does it work for mumba as well?

monty1240

Oct 17, 2021
did anyone get appointment for mumbai after continously checking? I heard it works for Delhi and Jalandar VFS does it work for mumba as well?
You will get appointments easily for Ahmedabad and Pune. Not sure about Mumbai

xsabhishek

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Delhi
I am also in the same boat..got BIL request letter but unable to get any appointments...today my IP address is blocked as i tried so many times yesterday... anyone knows how to get this appointment and when this IP address block is released..in how many days?

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
I am also in the same boat..got BIL request letter but unable to get any appointments...today my IP address is blocked as i tried so many times yesterday... anyone knows how to get this appointment and when this IP address block is released..in how many days?
my ip address also blocked

kands

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Our parents received biometric request on November-17th, they have to submit biometrics by december-17th according to the letter. But, appointments not available before December 17th. How should i update this to IRCC ?

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Our parents received biometric request on November-17th, they have to submit biometrics by december-17th according to the letter. But, appointments not available before December 17th. How should i update this to IRCC ?
You can update IRCC through webform

Link: IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca)