+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not able to find and link application online

aarah

Mar 4, 2020
Hi there,

I was wondering if someone has been/is in the same position as I am.

I applied for PR through family sponsorship last September (2020) and the only thing I received so far is my application number on a biometrics fee reminder. Ever since nothing else.

I tried to link my application to my current online profile and even though I tried every possible combination it can't be found. Can it be that they haven't even started processing my application? I'm a bit worried it has gotten lost:/ Still waiting for a response from cic.

Anyone any idea or advise?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Make sure u using the pa information like is date of birth an his are her last name write name in cap letter if it u an your spouse alone on the application put 2 if they are dependent add 1 for each dependent,

KingKcaj

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
You won't be able to link until you get actual AOR2. Going by the timeline on current process time, I would say earliest for Sep2020 will be around May-June this year.

aarah

Mar 4, 2020
You won't be able to link until you get actual AOR2. Going by the timeline on current process time, I would say earliest for Sep2020 will be around May-June this year.
Oh, I didn't know that. That's always the case?