+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not able to create express entry profile because my AIPP PR application in progress

kiranKR

Dec 25, 2020
Hi,
I have one question and I kindly need your suggestions. I have applied AIPP PR application in the month of March 2020 and the application is still in processing. Its been more than 10 months and there is no progress yet. Now I thought of going with Express entry CEC application and tried to create express entry profile in my CIC account. But account not allowing me to create express entry profile and it showed me the following error - error description: you already have an in progress application.

So please let me know what is the issue? How can I create new express entry profile?

Presh2019

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi,
I have one question and I kindly need your suggestions. I have applied AIPP PR application in the month of March 2020 and the application is still in processing. Its been more than 10 months and there is no progress yet. Now I thought of going with Express entry CEC application and tried to create express entry profile in my CIC account. But account not allowing me to create express entry profile and it showed me the following error - error description: you already have an in progress application.

So please let me know what is the issue? How can I create new express entry profile?
You already have a PR application in progress, as the error stated. You can’t have two PR applications. You just have to wait for the AIPP to be processed