App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mani8585 said:
LOL, you are saying all this like life is very good in India instead. People are sleeping on sidewalks, *censored word*ting on railway lines, even after graduation they are driving rikhshaws.

Is that quality life?

You are taking about being slave in Canada, let me ask you, are you really have freedom in India? where there are no rules, no laws, system is full of corruption, everybody is corrupt from peon to prime minister.

You should comment in public forum like this when you have better thing to compare with Canada. BTW who the hell you been getting this information from? who told you about the poor healthcare system in Canada, is that a joke? they have one of the best systems in the whole world.

I can smell from your words that you are a jealous and frustrated person. All your relatives, neighbors and other idiots who been telling your all these stories, ask them what they were in India???

Next time you open your mouth, first look around and see what's going on in your own society.

BTW, before I get bombarded with comments for being anti-Indian, let me make clear that I am just comparing these two countries. I have nothing against India, it's a great nation and will remain.

Thanks
We lived and worked in Canada and yes the start was hard but it got better and better and we made very good money had great employers and friends.
I met many indian people over there and some of them seemed to be doing very well.

Reactions: astralsource

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Trick said:
I am also in Canada and the matter of fact is that it will take time for all of us to do well in Canada.Those who are lucky they have got jobs earlier than the rest of us.However,we can only hope for the best and something will happen for us sooner or later.

I am an IT guy and I will get something in Canada.I am not really worried.Its not even a month and I have come to the conclusion that do not move from USA to Canada.It is my personal opinion and some might say no canada is better than US ,I respect their opinion also.

I would say that I have lived and worked in US for few years and I would not like to compare US with Canada.However,If I compare US with Canada then I get the felling USA has more and better jobs and USA on whole is far better in everything then Canada.

Now please do not say that Canada is one of the best places for the retirees to live.It is in top 10 in the world in blah blah blah.

When I turn back and see then I feel that I have made a mistake by moving to Canada.For me Canada is western world slum. Horrible roads etc and I still have US work permit and I am hoping to go back to US and voluntarily give up Canadian PR.

Canada might be good for people who have migrated from Asian countries but not for the people who have worked in States for 7 or more years.Nothing beats US.Canada doesn't even come close to USA.

I would like to say that getting PR in Canada is much easier than getting in USA.I see this is the only advantage.

we lived and worked in Calgary for 8 years, came back to Germany in 2002 and now wait to re apply because we miss it so much.
You see everybody has different experiences.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Initially it is very difficult for the new comers. Weather also very severe during winter months. If you are well settled in your home country then you may not like this place initially.

wiz_kid

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
30-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
05-03-2012
Med's Done....
19-03-2012 (RPRF draft en-cashed 19-April-2012)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-03-2012 (DM since 26-April-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
15-Feb-2013
the bottom line is no one forced anyone to come; if you can make it or not make it one should be thankful to the country and the Land who at-least gave you a chance.

As a matter of fact there are so many successful people in all domains from each and every part of globe so how can one blame Canada, I agree that if some rules get modified it will help newcomers; still in no way country can be held responsible. I would say its luck and destiny,

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
I agree with you Wiz_Kid no one was force to come here so people should stop blaming the country because they need to work at making a life for themselves instead of thinking everything was going to be here waiting for them and they would not need to do much.

bryan98

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
AOR Received.
February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.0 Score
Med's Request
April 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012 ECAS...Meds Recieved
Passport Req..
June 2012, RPRF - Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
18/1/2013...DECISION MADE
http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news-story/4225369-racism-is-prevalent-persisting-and-perpetually-growing-experts-warn/

This is not the end of the road yet. I'll start writing my positive experiences after this post. :)

Keep smiling...

pickednotes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
sumitk12345 said:
Hello,

Canada is famous for quality life. What you call a quality life? Working as a driver in Canada is quality life? Working as a cleaner in Canada is quality life?

Being skilled immigration no one guarantees you a job in Canada. Plenty of factories are closing in Canada. Life is like a slave if you enter as non Canadian.. My own neighbors, relatives and my friends all just saying we have done biggest mistake by taking PR.

What is the truth? Just like transparency...

1. Canada which is strict to immigrate skilled people only then why they allow illiterate siblings to migrate and become burden on Canada? Why family sponsorship immigration is open? What is the use to call an illiterate brother, your old parents.

2. My own friend who migrated Canada on base of his wife. On reaching their, after 3-4 months his wife got pregnant. He didn't find a Job because of his low education? Now why main applicant is important to score more IELTS bands and spouse can migrate with 5 band even 10th class pass. Is this making fool people, humanity or sake of money? Because of this his parents sold land in India to make his son & daughter in law alive... He is unskilled and unable to get a job.. Is this a quality life?

3. Every person who applied for PR seriously full of joy as awaiting for approval. Beware this world is full of greedy, spruceless humans & hidden truths...

4. If you migrate Canada employer is not ready to wellcome you for the job. You need huge dollars to start your business. Question is not that you have to struggle yourself because this is a common sense.

5. Students who come on study visa Canada offers a quality life of a labour as cleaner, driver, mechanic etc etc. Is this a quality life where a country is getting rich on base of IELTS money every month..

6. Life is not easy. No one will help you if u become ill... Even countries like Ireland where a pregnant Indian Lady died bcz they have rule they canot abort child which is punishable...That time her abortion could save her life? So law was big than humanity.. Who created us we are challenging him.. Shame!

I do-not know how much truth is their or not. But I have read in newspapers, yahoo news etc. Actually what Canada wants a skilled person, a old sponsored parents, an illiterate brother, migrate your illiterate family if you have PR...

Wanna know why my feeble minded friend?

B-U-S-I-N-E-S-S

Nothing more! :D