+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northstone Constructions

Kobby Kwabs

Oct 14, 2019
That's too much money. Visas do not costs that much.

What do you mean by "pay at the canada immigration"?

Almost all job offers are scams. We really can't help you unless you post the full job offer letter you've received here.

If this is the company that has contacted you, then it's definitely a scam. This is a fake website and the company does not exist.

https://www.northstoneconstructions.net/
But is definitely looks genuine

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
If you search the names of the company

NORTHSTONE CORPORATE TEAM

Stephen Fort, President & CEO

Mark Yonker, Director Corporate Headquarters

Benjamin Kaplan, Managing Director

Charles Murphy, Director of Constructions

Teresa Edwards, Human Resources Manager

in LinkedIn they are not affiliated or work for this company.

It's a scam, walk away from it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I received a job offer letter from Northstone constructions too. I thought it was genuine
It is not genuine and generally any construction jobs offered to anyone outside of Canada tend to be fake much same as hotel jobs.

it is easy for anyone to set up a website these days that might look convincing but often they are cloned or simply incomplete

DeeDeeA

Oct 16, 2019
Hahaha...this is even funny. I'm experiencing the same thing right now. they sent me a 14 page contract and an offer letter. When I even inquired about accommodation, they said they would provide a temporary one upon my arrival.

Woow, so im not the only one who recieved a job offer letter from Northstone constructions. I thought it was genuine

Laudina

Oct 16, 2019
Hmmm... Reading this really saved me from being scammed. But come to think of it, it looked really genuine o. N I made a friend check e the address n it was intact so was a bit confused. Bt I unfortunately gave out too much information since they returned a copy of my family information to complete before submission and processing of my visa and work permit. I actually mailed Paul Brogan who through some checks realised was the CEO for the said company to inquire e authenticity of both the job offer and agreement but there was nothing from him. N there was also one Agnes Law they asked I contact at the immigration as a processing agent n her address too was correct. Too much confusion!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hmmm... Reading this really saved me from being scammed. But come to think of it, it looked really genuine o. N I made a friend check e the address n it was intact so was a bit confused. Bt I unfortunately gave out too much information since they returned a copy of my family information to complete before submission and processing of my visa and work permit. I actually mailed Paul Brogan who through some checks realised was the CEO for the said company to inquire e authenticity of both the job offer and agreement but there was nothing from him. N there was also one Agnes Law they asked I contact at the immigration as a processing agent n her address too was correct. Too much confusion!
It's a scam. The company doesn't exist. Web site is fake. Everything is fake.

FYI - it does not look genunie to those of us born in Canada.

Laudina

Oct 16, 2019
God actually saved me from this. But how come my friend could locate the company using his map? I don't get it because he actually sent me a screenshot of e office from his map search.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
God actually saved me from this. But how come my friend could locate the company using his map? I don't get it because he actually sent me a screenshot of e office from his map search.
Because the scammers try to do a complete job by picking an address and then including a map with that addressmuch same as they clone a website to try to be convincing. Does not mean it is genuine given everything else in an offer, accommodation/flights etc.. gives away the fact it will be fake.

As for address always pays to use a site such as showmystreet.com to see an address versus what might be on a website, in this case nothing like.

Last edited: