+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

northern lights college

manubali

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
garhshankar,punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi frends m planing to took admission in nlc british columbia,plz give ur reviews abt that clg,is it worth taking admission there????

Ryan1981

Jul 27, 2014
Hi Manu

Quality of education is same in all the public institutions. The only thing you need to see is the jobs opportunities and permanent settlement. For both these issues- jobs and pr- there is no other college better than Northern Lights College among all SPP colleges. I just graduated from NLC and have a job of $ 42,000 per annum. During my studies, I worked in a restaurant and was earning $ 14 an hour. And, all my batch mates have graduated and have jobs ranging from $ 38,000 to $ 60,000. My PNP is already approved in 3 months and I have just filed for Federal approval.

Hope this helps you in making decision.

Reactions: jolofugi

jolofugi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Hi Manu

Quality of education is same in all the public institutions. The only thing you need to see is the jobs opportunities and permanent settlement. For both these issues- jobs and pr- there is no other college better than Northern Lights College among all SPP colleges. I just graduated from NLC and have a job of $ 42,000 per annum. During my studies, I worked in a restaurant and was earning $ 14 an hour. And, all my batch mates have graduated and have jobs ranging from $ 38,000 to $ 60,000. My PNP is already approved in 3 months and I have just filed for Federal approval.

Hope this helps you in making decision.
Hey Ryan, can I connect with you in facebook? I have some questions regarding NLC and process after studies. Hope to chat with you soon!