1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I'm from Hyderabad telangana
I got offer for business analysis
Just payed the fee and wai
Hi, I received an offer for IBM, but agent has requested college to change the course to business analysis. But I think the program requires IT subjects in graduation. But I am a science graduate with no any background relating to IT or business. So should I wait for reply from college or apply for IBM?

Sandilpatial

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Hi, I received an offer for IBM, but agent has requested college to change the course to business analysis. But I think the program requires IT subjects in graduation. But I am a science graduate with no any background relating to IT or business. So should I wait for reply from college or apply for IBM?
No bro go for IT
U could get visa refusal
If your background study don’t match

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
It would be irrelevant background than
For sure
U should need a technician course
What I know:-
I studied Maths in my degree, and it is also one of the subjects taught in IT. There is only one computer course per semester in ISBA and other courses are related to business.
So, I want to apply along with a strong SOP. ( I really want to make a career in this field.)
My agent (canam) told me that chances of visa are higher in this program as compared to IBM.
Your valuable suggestions are welcome.

Sandilpatial

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
What I know:-
I studied Maths in my degree, and it is also one of the subjects taught in IT. There is only one computer course per semester in ISBA and other courses are related to business.
So, I want to apply along with a strong SOP. ( I really want to make a career in this field.)
My agent (canam) told me that chances of visa are higher in this program as compared to IBM.
Your valuable suggestions are welcome.
Sure man go for it
I just wanna told that i took irrelevant program in jan intake so i got refusal
That’s y the suggestion is valuable
I just want that u should have a strong reason y u r applying in business program
With science background that all

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Sure man go for it
I just want that u should have a strong reason y u r applying in business program
Please share your profile and tell me the program for which you got refused.

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Sure man go for it
Suggest me how to develop SOP for the same?