+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northeastern University Toronto campus

niloosi

Mar 20, 2020
Hi,
Has anyone studied in Northeastern University in Toronto? Or applied for the study permit with this Universities’s acceptance letter ????

26I

Apr 8, 2020
It's ms project management program accreditation is due for renewal in October 2020. it has good reputation in USA, but it's Toronto branch is just a small office space. I too was going for this university,but after doing some research myself I opted for college instead

niloosi

Mar 20, 2020
It's ms project management program accreditation is due for renewal in October 2020. it has good reputation in USA, but it's Toronto branch is just a small office space. I too was going for this university,but after doing some research myself I opted for college instead
Which college you choose instead? I just want to get a study permit and I think a master degree is much acceptable than a college

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Which college you choose instead? I just want to get a study permit and I think a master degree is much acceptable than a college
You are interested in Canada so why don't you apply to Canadian University? Why are you looking at a US satellite campus in Canada? It doesn't make sense.

niloosi

Mar 20, 2020
You are interested in Canada so why don't you apply to Canadian University? Why are you looking at a US satellite campus in Canada? It doesn't make sense.
Because it doesn’t need GMAT ! Other universities required high IELTS and GMAT score

26I

Apr 8, 2020
Humber, George brown, Seneca I only recommend this 3 colleges and for university do your research. Plus for student Visa it's not necessary to take up masters.

Jan 8, 2020
Use your head, there is a reason it is 'easy' to get in.
Why don't you share any solid evidence or proof as to why NEU Toronto, campus is a scam, atleast don't assume the things if you don't have any evidence, this is a platform where people eager to get the correct source of information, we should aim at helping people rather than demotivating them.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Why don't you share any solid evidence or proof as to why NEU Toronto, campus is a scam, atleast don't assume the things if you don't have any evidence, this is a platform where people eager to get the correct source of information, we should aim at helping people rather than demotivating them.
We are helping you by telling you not to waste your money there.