+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Northeastern University Toronto Campus not on list.

globalgrl

Apr 27, 2021
Garbage for smart students. Okay for students with poor grades.
I am a gold medalist MBA but my degree was only considered a Pg diploma and my crs score is low 452. I want to leave for Canada asap I am 32 now. The only option with a plausible program that has good employability probability is Northeastern. Does anyone has any other suggestions for me. I want to join in sept/January 2022 to the max. I am a girl, time is of essence for me at all costs. Please share your wisdom.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a gold medalist MBA but my degree was only considered a Pg diploma and my crs score is low 452. I want to leave for Canada asap I am 32 now. The only option with a plausible program that has good employability probability is Northeastern. Does anyone has any other suggestions for me. I want to join in sept/January 2022 to the max. I am a girl, time is of essence for me at all costs. Please share your wisdom.
How will going to Northeastern (a university in an office building) help your career back home when you have a MBA? That is what visa officers will ask.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Unless your MBA was a top 30 MBA in the world, it is meaningless sorry to say.

globalgrl

Apr 27, 2021
Unless your MBA was a top 30 MBA in the world, it is meaningless sorry to say.
No you are right. I made my money based on my own skills, not from my MBA. It was an industry integrated course so I was mostly working. I can only add that I am gonna do the MPM course as it is the next progression toward my career as a Project manager. That's not my concern. My concern is the university and if graduating from it will affect my PR or employability in Canada. Also I have checked tirelessly for other universities but none of them is as cheap as NEU offering the masters of 2 years. My money is coming straight outta my pocket. It matters.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
No you are right. I made my money based on my own skills, not from my MBA. It was an industry integrated course so I was mostly working. I can only add that I am gonna do the MPM course as it is the next progression toward my career as a Project manager. That's not my concern. My concern is the university and if graduating from it will affect my PR or employability in Canada. Also I have checked tirelessly for other universities but none of them is as cheap as NEU offering the masters of 2 years. My money is coming straight outta my pocket. It matters.
The program will give you PGWP so if that is your only concern then take the course. In terms of employability, as mentioned by others, Northeastern Toronto isn't recognized in Canada in any real capacity. What you would essentially be doing is trying to siphon the reputation of Northeastern in Boston but even then Project Management is far better shown through a PMP than a Master's. Anyways, all has been said. No real top student would choose to go to Northeastern Toronto.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Getting a study permit in Canada is based on showing employability and career advancement in your home country. Few Canadian employers have heard of the school as it is a school for international students. NEU is cheap because a NEU MBA is not worth anything in Canada.

globalgrl

Apr 27, 2021
Getting a study permit in Canada is based on showing employability and career advancement in your home country. Few Canadian employers have heard of the school as it is a school for international students. NEU is cheap because a NEU MBA is not worth anything in Canada.
Sorry not looking for a MBA from NEU. I appreciate your input but please dont add irrelevant information.

globalgrl

Apr 27, 2021
The program will give you PGWP so if that is your only concern then take the course. In terms of employability, as mentioned by others, Northeastern Toronto isn't recognized in Canada in any real capacity. What you would essentially be doing is trying to siphon the reputation of Northeastern in Boston but even then Project Management is far better shown through a PMP than a Master's. Anyways, all has been said. No real top student would choose to go to Northeastern Toronto.
Hi yes I would be interested in the PGWP particularly because the money is just too much for other universities. Infact I am a top performer and I would add my skills not on the basis of degree while working for any employer later. PMP needs 4500 working hours as a project manager to qualify for that. I thank you for putting things in perspective. I would easily get into Harvard for a phd later but for now, money is of crucial importance. It's all what matters as of now. Thank you so much for your quick replies.

globalgrl

Apr 27, 2021
Still the same response...a program from NEU is worthless.
Agreed. With the kind of experience I have, I dont need any degree no more but my PR wont arrive any sooner as well. It's time to leave the country and move asap. Thank you for your reply.