+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

North Gujarat University Transcripts/Marksheet

Dipen88

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Everyone I am in process of applying my PR file.I have completed my Engineering from North Gujarat University. In order to evaluate my bachelors degree from WES they asked me to get marksheets/Transcripts from University, they are not accepting docs issues by college. Does anyone know how to get Transcript/Mark sheets from North Gujarat University Patan. I am not in position to go there at this moment. I sent an emails and tried to contact University but did not any response.

Anyone has done this before.. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

vishal23489

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friend,

My friend has done his bachelors from L.N. Patel College (Kalyanpura, Kadi)

He is same situation and wants to get his transcripts for WES evaluation.

He is planning to visit India for approx 20 days in February.

Kindly suggest all the steps you have done to get the transcripts from University.
I would highly appreciate if you could provide me your contact details, if you don't mind.

Thanks a lot in advance and your help is highly appreciated.

parthpandya008

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,

I passed out from L.C.I.T. Bandhu from 2011. At that time college was under HNGU now, its under GTU.

Currently, I am not staying in Gujarat. If anyone from the same university or college has done WES evaluation (after Dec 2018), please kindly let me know the procedure steps.

Thanks in advance.

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello Everyone I am in process of applying my PR file.I have completed my Engineering from North Gujarat University. In order to evaluate my bachelors degree from WES they asked me to get marksheets/Transcripts from University, they are not accepting docs issues by college. Does anyone know how to get Transcript/Mark sheets from North Gujarat University Patan. I am not in position to go there at this moment. I sent an emails and tried to contact University but did not any response.

Anyone has done this before.. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi, Can you please share if you have got your transcripts? If yes, then how?

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hi,

I passed out from L.C.I.T. Bandhu from 2011. At that time college was under HNGU now, its under GTU.

Currently, I am not staying in Gujarat. If anyone from the same university or college has done WES evaluation (after Dec 2018), please kindly let me know the procedure steps.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, Can you please share if you have got your transcripts? If yes, then how? My first year was from HNGU, then my college converted to deemed university.

rad_mak

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello my friend,

My friend has done his bachelors from L.N. Patel College (Kalyanpura, Kadi)

He is same situation and wants to get his transcripts for WES evaluation.

He is planning to visit India for approx 20 days in February.

Kindly suggest all the steps you have done to get the transcripts from University.
I would highly appreciate if you could provide me your contact details, if you don't mind.

Thanks a lot in advance and your help is highly appreciated.
Hi, Can you please share if you have got your transcripts? If yes, then how?