+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"non-veritable" on the PHYSICAL CALCULATOR?

May 16, 2020
Hi there,

As of recent, my application was rejected due to a small mistake on the signature date. My parents' application was sent along with mine in a seal package, so upon my rejection, their applications was also returned despite being considered as "completed". There were notes that those applications could be resend again once I corrected mine.

That said, there is something puzzling me in my dad's application. On the Online Physical Calculator Form, there was a written "non-verifiable" in red letter beside the section related to the temporary resident status. My questions for this are:

1) Does this mean there is something wrong with my day Physical Calculator? In brief, he first arrived in Canada with visitor visa before becoming a PR. I do not believe he has any record of unlawful presence (e.g. staying despite expired visas).

2) Is there anything I should do to resolve this? Please consider that his application is considered as "completed".

Cheers,

Last edited:

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Sometimes, IRCC unable to trace applicant previous visitor status. Same thing happened to some applicants.

My suggestion is , redo physical presence calculation without visitor status. If your dad is getting more than 1095 days without visitor status send it immediately . Otherwise, wait for some more days.

Reactions: scylla